Post your Tropheus Pics Here! - d/l warning!

MoliroMan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Full grown nice score,

:clap

best way i recon if you can, we wont even ask how much they were, it doesnt matter at least you are getting nice fish, you lucky thing.

10 varieties :shock: you are a lucky girl, i am pretty content with my 5 varieties for now, beside i now have no room left all room is full and all stands full...really, and the rest of the house is out of bounds. just need to find some more brichardi...and soon......anyone. :dntknw:

just need to find some more brichardi...and soon......anyone. :dntknw:

Hey Mick,

Contact Matthew as soon as you can as he is arranging a shipment of fish and should be able to help ;) .

Cheers

just need to find some more brichardi...and soon......anyone. :dntknw:

Hey Mick,

Contact Matthew as soon as you can as he is arranging a shipment of fish and should be able to help ;) .

Cheers

Bloody hell Aline I had no idea Matty was an importer and wholesaler. :confused: you both kept that very quite. <_< I am glad I decided to retire it would have been a nightmare trying to compete with Matty for customers. :lol5:

OK Dave thats a bit forward...... :shock:

but since i am not shy ;)

The new Brichardi have been added to the Duboisi/foi/occy tank, much to the displeasure of the foi. I also finally added 8 more duboisi back to the breeding trio. the duboisi are a little bit distracted now, but are still breeding ok. The brichardi are also surviving better in a bigger (6x2x2) tank.

The dominant brichrdi has a very dark head and teh yellow almost overtakes his stripes when he is real excited. the more juvenile brichardi have very defined stripes and a paler almost yellow head, with the strips.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

That should keep you all happy for a while anyways.

Dave , sorry no more pics for a while now......and they are just katonga no ujiji...

agression in the 3x2x18h was crazy, i still have two of these guys in the med tank trying to regrow fins that are all but gone, they kinda just flounder about but the wounds are clean now and there is the start of some regrowth, so hopefully they will be all better in a month.

duboisi are traditionally known as the beginner's tropheus due to their less aggressive nature :thumb .

Andrea....great shots of your bulus --- beginning to really colour up and showing signs they are starting to breed!!!! :thumbup: How is the aggression levels?

Haven't posted any pics for a while....

I won't name them this time...can u guess the tropheus?

Juvenile Lufubu and Ndole reds!

IPB Image

Ilangi F1 adult colony

IPB Image

Wildcaught Golden Kazumba

IPB Image

Adult male GK

IPB Image

GK juvies

IPB Image

GK juvenile

IPB Image