Post your Tropheus Pics Here! - d/l warning!

MoliroMan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Photoshop me thinks i'm gettin 16ilangi saturday hehehehehehe I'll post pics when there happy in there new tank which i've had 2 lights on for the week trying to get algea to on the on rock hehe i can't wait to get these guys

Jebe...i wouldn't trust pics like that. What variant were they listing it as? Is it from the Taiwanese site - could be a hybrid or as others have said some tweeking with the colours!!

Lee..congrats on joining the T club...u will quickly learn to enjoy these ilangi!!! When r u getting your next colony? :shock:

Jebe...the Murago is also called Moba II according the Aqualog book. Have u considered the yellow murago? I think Nigel imported some F1s recently.....someone in Oz has them....let us know who u are!!

Congrates on joining the T addicts club, Lee/

The Ilangis are great little fish, and Jims are quite nice, the 30 i got from jim in april @2.5cm are now really pushing the 5cm mark. and some are starting to show a hint of colour, dark heads etc.

If you really wan th ealgae to get going, get an algae rock from another tank, and whipe it all off in the new tank, it will rapidly take hold and grow, also when scraping the algae off the front bit of glass dont let it get sucked out, ie after the water change....a window behind the tank help aswell. and do you have grow lux typ bulbs or normal flouros

thanks trofius, funny you say that i got them from jim they are nice and happy in the tank and eating well thats for sure. thanks for the tips on the algae too mate the bulbs are just phillips aquarelle i think they are called im going to pick up a grolux tube when i get some spare cash.

thanks dave,hehe i think i'd get shot for buying another colony at the moment

I'll get some pics when i can work out how get them of the new camera onto the computer

cheers lee

:thumbup: Hey guys, I also joined the troph club on sat :thumbup: I got 20 ndole reds of Jim. They are settled in well and eating like crazy as well :thumbup: I will get some pics tommorrow and post them up :)

Cheers, Timmy

Congradulations again Lee and Tim. Your Trophs look fantastic looking foward to watching them grow up. They are stunning fish and im sure you will get alot of enjoyment out of them.

Todd

Congrats Cowra Tropheus Club!!!

U can start a regional meeting very soon over there!!! :thumb

Timmy....the Ndoles are a great choice....i wish i had more tanks so i can have a few more colonies. How big are yours at the moment?

Hi All,

Heres some old pics of some of the tropheus i have kept over the yrs

these are illangis i had about 7 yrs ago

IPB Image

these are my maswas i had about 6 yrs ago

IPB Image

and chilanga reds

IPB Image

IPB Image

illangis i think

IPB Image

and again

IPB Image

muragos

IPB Image

hope you all like

will post up more as i find

cheers wayne

Hey guys. Finally i can add pics here :thumbup:

Not the easiest to take pics of, and with bad photo skills like mine it doesnt help, but here are some anyway.

Cant wait till these guys are in full colour :thumbup:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Not the nicest pics, but anyway.

Wouldnt mind getting 15 or so ikola to add to them. How would they go together? They will all be in a 6x2x2 :)

Timmy....luv those cute moliros..they must be a bit lonely in that 6 by 2. U could easily add another 15-20 ikolas for a nice display tank, however, the ikolas will likely dominate the moliros and therefore there may be reduced breeding in the moliros. I use to keep ikolas with my GKs and everytime the GKs attempted to breed the dominant ikola male will break them up.

Wayne..those linangu yellows look impressive. When will u be importing more tropheus? Would luv to see those trewasavae!!

some more tropheus that i had

still finding old pics :lol4:

linangu yellows

IPB Image

Have kept quiet for a while - very unlike me :lol3::lol3: watching all the newbie Trophophiles enjoy their newfound passions. Had to mention something however with your shot of the linangu's Wayne - these I can get excited about :thumbup::thumbup:

Waiting patiently for my Nkondes and that will make 10 variants all up - will make room however if ANYTHING remotely rare makes our shores.

Cheers

Hey dave, would duboisi go with them then?

They are only in a standard 4 footer at the moment while i set up the 6x2x2. Got some stands to make and tanks to move first.

timmy....duboisi should be fine. They tend to leave anything else alone and are usually less aggressive but sometimes u can got the odd individual who wants to rule the tank. Have u thought of adding more moliros?

Hey Aline,

I forgot to ask you when you thought you would be getting your Nkondes? Also, how big are the little guys?

Seeya :) ,

Jamie.

Any day now I hope :) it's a time and place logistic thing :lol3: they are full grown :)

Cheers

Archived