Post Pics of Your Tattoo Here

Ben Eatoff

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it has become very common. Wasn't as prevalent when I got it done... I intend to make it more individual in one way or another, maybe with some highlighting with either white/coloured ink or scarification..

It's all in the pipe line..... :p

Cheers

Mick

Sounds great, make sure you update us with pics :)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

thanks lepperfish! i got it done by a mate who is a tattooist of 18 years and he keeps a 2ft jack, i met him at work coming in to buy food and it turned out he tattoos alot of my other mates. im really happy with it! :woohoo:

Hi all

A work in progress Salvador Dali Theme...How many references can you count :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

sorrt about the first (hairy A)..... :B

cheers jon amato

i wonder if you might be employable, apparently some people think not although if you sat in my office at an interview an d i notice Dali , i would have to ask myself a few questions, like who is this interesting human?

Nice tats, althpough most people would not express themself so much, nothing wrong with that though, good effort, something different to see.

thanks lepperfish! i got it done by a mate who is a tattooist of 18 years and he keeps a 2ft jack, i met him at work coming in to buy food and it turned out he tattoos alot of my other mates. im really happy with it! :woohoo:

yeah good stuff. Iwill have a new one to post up hopefully in a week or 2. :yes:

In a few days the old skin will start to dry and peel off.

hahah and it's gonna get itchy!

Nice tat.

yeha, just light pat/slap the tattoo to help itching. keep bepanthen on it, should be sweet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Here's my first......

Not too impressive at the moment, but once the shading and colour goes in, it should look great (hopefully :lol2: ).

It will be predominantly blue liquid in different shades, with white "reflection" highlights. The tentacles will be an orange / red to offset the blues, and the shadows will contain a little purple.

If anyone has any suggestions for adding content / extra globules of liquid etc, please let me know, so it can be fixed up before the colouring begins. I was considering adding another hole somewhere with an octopus eye looking out.

If something looks wrong or out of place, please let me know that also ;)

As you can see, he didn't quite get to finish the black work in the 3 hours we had today. I'm in for another 3 hours in 2 weeks, and hopefully will get most, if not all, done.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Looks great so far.

The artists linework is fantastic which is

always good to see

Welcome to the addiction :thumb

Looks great so far.

The artists linework is fantastic which is

always good to see

Welcome to the addiction :thumb

The line work on that tentacle in the 3rd pic looks a lil shakey.. Pretty big man, 1st tattoo is almost going to be a half sleeve... How did it feel? Did you like the buzz? :thumb

Should look pretty sweet once all the colour goes in and its finalized.... Keep us updated... :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Okay thought i would throw mine up also, my Brother designed it for me along the themes of "Taurus"

IPB Image

I am gettting 3 more shortly, my daughters names on my forearms, and a celtic disgn upper back with my wifes name :)

some great tatts out there,,,

Kelvin i like yours man,,,,,, have to get a few more QLders on here hey

:)

Ray :thumbup:

Here's a pic of my first one when it was nice and fresh... they're celtic hounds and its on the inside of my arm.

IPB Image

I got another one on the weekend but i haven't got any pics yet...

Damo <_<

Archived