Post Pics of Your Tattoo Here

Ben Eatoff

Heres some udated pics of my chest piece...still not finished. I just got exactly the same thing on the other side done and we added some yellow onto the other side to match it up with the colours of the middle piece. The middle part is all drawn up and should be getting some more done in a few weeks...It looks awesome!!

Oh and my mum took the pic so it looks like its crooked but i can assure you its not lol :p

And tangy your koi looks great !

IPB Image

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It only took about 2 & 1/2 hrs but it took a while to get it in the same spot as the other one lol

Yeah the right side will get touched up to match the left one...that pic was taken an hour after it was done so it was really dark but the color has settled in well so its not as big a differenece now.

And it was funny as cos the left side hurt a fair bit more than the right! It must be my weak side lol

here are some pics of mine i also agree with MATTR i also have a desk job and am on a 6 figure salary so i dont think it matters if you have tattoos or not it depends on your skills and i forgot to mention i also have a tongue bar and i am always in meetings with mines and wat nots.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

enjoy

Hi Modda,

You've got me intrigued, your profile gives your birthday as 27 June 1985, that would make you 21 years old.

And you said:

i also have a desk job and am on a 6 figure salary

A 'six figure salary' usually refers to an annual salary of at least $100,000 :lol4:

Also, not many 21 year olds have attained a degree qualification, so I'm wondering where jobs like this are available - I might have to consider a career change :thumb

Cheers,

Gidday Lee,

A few of my friends are in this age bracket (21-23) and are on six figures. They're all involved in IT at one level or another.

I'd love to join them but unfortunately a major victory in computing for me is working out how to upload photos onto the internet :p

And I think any employer who isn't willing to employ someone purely because they have a tattoo or piercing really needs to move out of the dark ages... This is my personal opinion and if you disagree with it well and good but just because someone looks different doesn't mean they are a better or worse individual

Cheers

Mick

well to start off i am a senior mechanical design draftsman / CAD manager i am also a trainee engineer for an underground mining equipment manufacturer i was in the top 3 in qld for graphics in grade 12 so i guess drafting is my thing and its what i am good at so i suppose thats why. i know alot of you are say b.s. but hey thats your vision of me so be it. i had to work hard to get where i am e.g. contract drafting from grade 10. and my gross anual salary is $110 000 u may ask why i dont have a million tanks well the answer is simple i am engaged to my beautiful partner and i have 3 step children

to answer the question about my back yes i will but i have alot more outline to be done it will eventually cover my whole back

G'day Modda,

Now that pi**es me orf! :angry:

I was a mechanical design draftsman (chief draftsman in charge of an office of ten) at age 28 but gave it away because there was no money in it! When I gave it away CAD was just being introduced and the future of true pencil pushers was looking a bit bleak.

I can't recall what the salary was then or what it's equivalent might be now but I know it wasn't great money.

In truth I have no regrets about my career path and where I am today :thumb

Good luck to you Modda, I hope your career goes well.

Cheers,

IPB Image

awesome tat!!!

Wow! talk about coverd, looks good though

Cheers mate,

it's become a bit generic now though. <_< Looking back I should have designed one myself but hey, such is life...

Mick

still awesome non the less Mick, have a mate with a simmilar one on his shoulder, except the stars arent filled in and he manages to put a kangaroo in it somehow...

Also, not many 21 year olds have attained a degree qualification, so I'm wondering where jobs like this are available - I might have to consider a career change

Modda explained his situation, i'm not far behind him, but I did take 2 yrs off and i'm only 25.

In my case I started an apprenticeship in Ali fabrication.....took the 2 yrs off midway... went back finished... left to enter into piping and mechanical design.

The option available was to become a supervisor where I was and earn crap money or leave and get into design where I can actually expand on my talents and make great money, whilst not being stuck in a dead end blue collar job (No offence blue collar workers :p)

It's not hard if you have the incentive.

Yeah, it has become very common. Wasn't as prevalent when I got it done... I intend to make it more individual in one way or another, maybe with some highlighting with either white/coloured ink or scarification..

It's all in the pipe line..... :p

Cheers

Mick

Archived