Post Pics of Your Tattoo Here

Ben Eatoff

I'm of today to get my latest tattoo.

It will a upper leg japanese peice of a koi with water rapids and cherry blossums surrounding it.

booked for 6 hours hoping to get it all done in the 1 sitting.

will post pic's later.

tangy

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well back home yesterday all in 1 peice :lol1: after going for 5 1/2 hours but it is all done :thumbup:

but I can tell you if I had sit in that position for another second I may well have taken Stevies (tattooist) head of.

The area up around my hip sent pain all up my back :blink to quote Hilly lets you know your alive.

I will post pics today sometime but a quick pluge if you looking to get a tattoo I highly recomend Stevie at Wild at Heart in the Queen Street mall.

He is from England and has been here only a year and not sure how much longer he will be in Brisbane.

Stevie has worked all through Europe and china. For someone to be that good so young (Late 20's) is amazing.

I am in no way connected with this shop. Just a very happy customer.

Has anyone watched any of 'Miami Ink'?

We love it it at our home. Such a positive show and all about a tattoo studio and the day to day stories of the people who work there and come in. It sounds a bore but it's *great* watching.

I'll have to look up miami ink mate!

Tangy1 i cant wait for pics! That area really would hurt!

I might be heading up to brisbane this year sometime so i'll definately have to look him up!

Ben are you referring to a Shop in QLD called Miami Ink?

Just asking.. :yes:

Ok here are a couple of shots for you. These were taken about 2 hours after finishing I should have some more when the guys from the shop email them to me . They were taken straight after finishing.

The pain was not so bad for the first few hours but after that the top area of the thigh was hell.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Just imagine how cool those tats will look when you are in the nursing home and all your skin is wrinkled.

there is always one that has no idea.

Are you saying you think it will look attractive when you are 70 and wrinkled, all i know is i wouldnt employ anyone with even a glimpse of tat showing

IPB Image

see they look lovely in old age dont they :)

Just imagine how cool those tats will look when you are in the nursing home and all your skin is wrinkled.

there is always one that has no idea.

Are you saying you think it will look attractive when you are 70 and wrinkled, all i know is i wouldnt employ anyone with even a glimpse of tat showing

IPB Image

see they look lovely in old age dont they :)

That looks like more of a skin cancer or something then a tattoo!!

I think your view on not employing anything with a glimpse of a tattoo showing is very narrow minded as well. What about people your not going to be employing, how do you feel about them having visible tattoos? bggbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Let's try and keep this thread on topic please. This is a thread for our tattoo'd members to share their art, not a thread for us to judge them and try to convince them that they have made a mistake.

Most tats are quite personal so let's respect the feelings of these members please :)

My tats are random and spur of the moment..

Well, the one on my fore arm resembles a new beginning after my dad was killed.

The one on my neck is the psychopatchic records label, the next one will be "The wraith" (3rd pic) but it will be holding up the southern cross and in a black and white theme.. maybe back somewhere..

No regrets

Hasn't stopped me from landing 6 figure office jobs either.. :)

I think if you need to decide wether or not you want a tatt. You shouldn't be getting one.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Tangy, the colouring on that thigh shot is amazing..

Hi Ben,

Got it done at Launceston tattoos, by a guy over from Germany, when they were trying out the new ink...bout 6 yrs or so ago?

Not sure if you can see it, but it hasn't faded as much as the 1yr old "hatchet man"

Tangy, the colouring on that thigh shot is amazing..

MattR thanks the tattooist does some amazing work.

Lepperfish all up walk in walk out 7 hours but that also included discussing colours and other ideas.

cheers tangy

Archived