Post Pics of Your Tattoo Here

Ben Eatoff

Heaps of awesome tatt pics!!

Here's my addition, i have quite a few, but this one is the only one i have a pic of...

IPB Image

I will be starting a sleeve in 9 months time (thats how long i have to wait for my tattooist of choice, sheesh) so if this thread is still going then, i will posts some pics!!

Anna :)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly has some "pop" to it now Andy.. What a first tatt!! Lol....

Sexisubeegal - Gee, 9 months is a bit extreme.. I rekn you could get one done at Miami Ink quicker then that, lmao...

Mike W is getting a tattoo of his Audi I heard through the grapevine..

Looking good andy!

its been a while and ive had some more work done so heres an update on my arm..

still needs a few touch ups in the colours and some highlights in the water but its almost done.

IPB Image

i also got my ribs done but it really hurt so i couldnt get it finished yet.. :lol3: i will post some pics of them when they get coloured.

• 1 month later...

It says "go with the flow", but it reads "go with the how" :lol2: Classic!

Personally I'd go back and get an adjustment made. Should be an easy fix to define the "F" a bit more.

Or you could take your own advice and just leave it :lol3:

Good conversation piece either way ;)

• 1 month later...

freemason can you erase tats or paint over it? I talked to Angry Anderson (very nice guy) and he told me that he needs to get his tats redone as some are fading...

my personal fav from here are KIMO's arm tats. Its supposed to be some sort of Islander design. Looks cool.

ps Beneatoff, i didn't know you had tats when I went to pick up the tank. I want one but I was told they hurt like ***** so unless I find someone who will do it under a local anesthetic, its spray on for me :) lol

freemason can you erase tats or paint over it? I talked to Angry Anderson (very nice guy) and he told me that he needs to get his tats redone as some are fading...

my personal fav from here are KIMO's arm tats. Its supposed to be some sort of Islander design. Looks cool.

ps Beneatoff, i didn't know you had tats when I went to pick up the tank. I want one but I was told they hurt like ***** so unless I find someone who will do it under a local anesthetic, its spray on for me :) lol

They aren't bad at all depending on where you get them, The tops of my arm and my back didn't hurt neither did the wrist but it feels weird when they hit a nerve and your fingers move on their own :shock:

• 1 year later...

Thats freaky about TDKWARRIOR..... Hope your in a better place now brother!!!

Heres another, 10 hours in so far, 15 or so more to come....

IPB Image

Nice work! Havent had any more done for about a year.............all the funds going into the fish tanks :-). I started up again 2 years back and got almost all the left arm finished, right was done first but I think I'm starting to get too old, it hurts a lot worse than I remembered. Then again, I'm not getting them done after being to the pub now. See if I have any pics on the hd.

• 2 months later...

Been planning on posting every time I read this topic so finally got 1 up, not the best quality or view but the only one I have on disc atm. Both arms are fantasy art.

IPB Image

Archived