Off topic pics II

Willy Wombat

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's two pics I took of the titan arum at the RGB in Sydney. They were billing it as the world's largest flower and a botanical technicality aside it pretty much is.

Smells like the love child of rotting fish and week old BO!

Enjoy!

user posted image

user posted image

Nice pic Lepperfish... is that native Isopogon anemonifolius??

Enigma - love the bubble - do you have any larger versions... I agree it is wallpaper material wink.gif.

Just some off topic pics i thought i would add.

First ones are of my doing some Trials riding on manly rocks.

user posted image

user posted image

This one is my little female coastal carpet python, i guess the mouse didnt satisfy!

user posted image

And next is a macro shot, ( i was testing a new camera) of my little beardie, and the second one is my little beardies together after feeding a few woodies. Looks like the one on the right is laughing at his mate!!

user posted image

user posted image

Hope you enjoy the pics!!

Cheers, Alan.

teamsherman -

LMAO @ the Carpet hanging on your finger.

My first snake was a Coastal Carpet called "Monty" blush.gif and he once actually got almost an inch of my finger down his neck.

Hard to get off, and damn scared i'd hurt the expensive thing, LOL.

Monique, my 1.5m Carpet cross Diamond Python is a little snappy, but she's never tried to eat a finger yet.

i 'spose i'd better add something apporpriate to the thread, so here's a pic of my female Long-tailed Finch coming in for a landing on her nestbox.

user posted image

I was fiddling around with my Sister-in-law's new camera (Kodak CX7330), and discovered the "sport" mode, and tried it out.

Pity the focus isn't quite on the finch, but the particle board behind her. sadsmiley02.gif

I'm pretty happy with the shot on the whole though. It only took about 40 pics to get the timing right, and then the little bugger zapped out through a gap next to the camera, which was sitting in the open cage door, so i didn't get the bars in the pic rolleyes.gif had fun catching her in the house.

Andy.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought i would bring the thread back to life with some pics of feeding time at the Sherm palace.

Its my coastal 8 footer having a nice thawed rat for dinner.

user posted image

user posted image

Cheers, and lets keep the OT shots coming!!

Alan.

Archived