Where to get f1 salousis

bronco696

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah lets all crucify Bronco for being sold bad quality and then asking about them when he noticed they didnt look right.

I say good on him! Atleast he asked others wouldnt bother and then sell the poor quality fry on in the future

I'm not crucifying him for that reason - I am over his stuborness to listen to the advice of members though. He has been offered quality fish for free :shock: and still rejected them to continue keeping these hybrids.

I think they should refund the money or offer some sort of exchange for selling dodgy fish. You can't sell broken cars and expect to be able to say sorry I didn't know it was broken. Your the seller, it's your job to do research. The buyer though can't blame the seller entirely either. It's a two way street and you don't buy a car/house/tv etc without researching and the same rule applies for fish.

What has he not listened to? He asked about his fish, he knows they arent right. To me he has listened

I think you are peeved because he refused to kill them and he doesnt need to. Have you ever been given advice and then refused to listen to what others have said?

Read the thread again buddy. It doesn't take a genius to see bronco's attitude.

No I'm not angry at the fact he won't destroy them. I'm frustrated because I know sooner or later they will be sold, given away or released. From what we have been told he doesn't have the facilities without buying more tanks to accomodate the adults plus all the babies when they are adults for the rest of their days. This frustrates me because wherever they end up may be with someone who does sell them.

Yes I've ignored advice. Everyone has. I usually listen to advice though when it is reasonable.

Well then rip up Krellious. He sold the crap in the first place! Not just once but constantly. He has been round long enough to know better.

So the kid has some attitude. Why wouldnt he, he has spent his money on fish that were sold to him as something they are not. He came here to ask about them and you have done nothing but lay crap on him the whole time.

He does say he isnt going to sell them, I think I read that somewhere.

To me it reads like he may even be baiting you at you times, but hey I am no genius, so I could be getting that wrong.

This is the line that basically sums up why this hobby is were it is in this country and particually in Sydney these days.

I apologise if i have sold hybrids but i can only go on what people have sold to me and what they call them.

For so many people its about the money!

So if we know where the stock comes from should we not be questioning the seller to do the same as we have told the buyer?

Just my thought

We do have this habit in our hobby of crossed fish showing up as the people are looking for some recompense for the cost of the hobby with complete disregard to the outcome.

It seems like some people (and this is NOT a dig at any one here) just sell on the fish and think as long as it is not me who gets stuck with them and this is something we ourselves can control as serious fish keepers so we can at least know that we are doing the right thing.

It happens to all of us at some time in the hobby and you feel the cost by freezing them off but in the long run its better for our hobby.

I dont have many young at the moment but am happy to help out with some (FREE) young stock for either the buyer or seller as long as they dispose of the others humanely.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah lets all crucify Bronco for being sold bad quality and then asking about them when he noticed they didnt look right.

I say good on him! Atleast he asked others wouldnt bother and then sell the poor quality fry on in the future

I'm not crucifying him for that reason - I am over his stuborness to listen to the advice of members though. He has been offered quality fish for free :shock: and still rejected them to continue keeping these hybrids.

I think krellious should refund the money or offer some sort of exchange for selling dodgy fish. You can't sell broken cars and expect to be able to say sorry I didn't know it was broken. Your the seller, it's your job to do research. The buyer though can't blame the seller entirely either. It's a two way street and you don't buy a car/house/tv etc without researching and the same rule applies for fish.

lol he said in a later post that he didnt get them from campbelltown so they are not my fish. And by your logic will i also get my money back from the REPUTABLE local fish shops i got the fish from?

http://www.aceforums.com.au/index.php?show...c=48201&hl=

Look i stepped up and admitted they could have been my fish. I have not bred them for atleast 6 months so hopefully all there decendants are dead. I also got the original parents when i started out in cichlids so if a shop said saulosi i tended to believe them. Crucify me all you want but the fish this thread is about are not mine and i have not had anyone call me to complain about the fish i have sold them in the past.

Archived