Best looking Jaguar in NSW region

GG_K

Without sounding disrespectful but was wondering how you determined these to be a different morph of managuensis?

They look to me like any other juveniles around. With a bright white substrate and strong white lighting most juvies will look like that.

The only different morph i've heard about are a gold morph which i've only read about on US cichlid sites or sold through someone like Jeff Rapps.

Nice fish anyway!

Without sounding disrespectful but was wondering how you determined these to be a different morph of managuensis?

They look to me like any other juveniles around. With a bright white substrate and strong white lighting most juvies will look like that.

The only different morph i've heard about are a gold morph which i've only read about on US cichlid sites or sold through someone like Jeff Rapps.

Nice fish anyway!

i would agree and again as stated not trying to say they arent a nice fish cause they are, i see no diff to alot of jags running around, i am unsure if its lighting or not, but they look like run of the mill jags to me :B

bwahahahahahahahahaha... they are no different to any other Jag... so ask for your $4.50 and be done with it...

sick of ppl throwing the word "morph" and "rare" around to make a dollar... rare is a gold morph Jag... not your pretty lil black and white ones....

If you put these 2 jags with any other jags on the market, you definitely will notice the difference, unless you are blind. I don't know exactly how to describe them, so I put black and white morph. It may not be accurate. But the color of the fish is definitely different.

I have got a question to ask your guys. Have your guys seen the Jumbo Jaguar(youtube Jumbo mad) from US. It's definitely different from the other jags you can get. Most of the jags are bit darker and brown. My ones are absolutely black white with purple sheen and green/blue fins. I used to keep one other jag in the tank. Once I bought these jags and put into tank. Straight away I can sense the color difference.

These 2 jags look a bit like Cuban cichlid to me, but the marking are smaller. That's why I call them black/white morph, may not be. But the jags on the market normally the color is much darker and a bit like brown and coffee.

bwahahahahahahahahaha... they are no different to any other Jag... so ask for your $4.50 and be done with it...

sick of ppl throwing the word "morph" and "rare" around to make a dollar... rare is a gold morph Jag... not your pretty lil black and white ones....

Hi mate,

If you got this kind of quality jags, I pay you $9 each. I will take as many as you have. I am not selling my fish, do you understand. You are a sick man, absolutely

Keeping any fish on a white substrate will lighten the colours. Personally I agree with the others - these are not a black and white morph. However in any case we will need to wait til they mature and possible placed on a darker substrate to determine whether they assume a darker colouration.

Are you kidding??? Your jags are very common and plentiful out there mate, just get over it. If you post pics of your fish and bragged about them, you are up for debate and criticisms, if you can't handle then don't brag, just post the pics K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid).

Are you kidding??? Your jags are very common and plentiful out there mate, just get over it. If you post pics of your fish and bragged about them, you are up for debate and criticisms, if you can't handle then don't brag, just post the pics K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid).

Another sick man in NSW region. If it's just that common. You are blind and super stupid.

I was thinking too many stupid out there. If you guys think it's very common jag. OK, pls show me some jag picture with white substrate. I don't think the jags out there will be as gooding looking as mine one.

The other thing I would like to point out is that I just want to show off, so what? If you have making, you can. Understand? Any body can show me some picture with this kind of good looking jags? haha.......

Heres a couple from google.

1st page into a search so you don't really have to look far or hard for them...

http://au.images.search.yahoo.com/search/i...utf-8&x=wrt

I know how to search google, do not always think you are smart. People who always think they are smart normally are stupid.

some of the jags are vey nice just like my ones, others are not in google picture. there are only a few jags look like my ones with black and white color. if your guys have interest, pls check Jumbo mad in youtube. then your guys will know what I am talking about. The jags in market normally the color is much duller, a bit yellow and brown.

I always loves these debates.

Starts off about fish and ends with personal attacks. If you cant handle the criticisms then I would go post posting that your fish is the best in NSW.

It seems there is alot of angst around of late .... peace everyone, its just a hobby :)

:drunk::hug::lol4:

firstly no one BRAGS about the fish that they own or wants to see show offs... this is a enthusiast site not show off and tell what u like.

i have a male jag and yes it is darker than yours, even over light substrate. WOW!!!......

i wouldnt go jumping up and down to get attention over it.

your type of personality is the one that confuses the new people to this hobbie...

google "rare cichlids" and see how many TRULY RARE fish u get and then all the others like yourself that try to SHOW OFF.

i have a male convict with a lump on its head guys you should see it!! its the best bump in the world! perfect! lol

my 99cents <-----

pls check Jumbo mad in youtube. then your guys will know what I am talking about. The jags in market normally the color is much duller, a bit yellow and brown.

I'd have o say, I agree with others in saying that these fish just look like normal jags.

Some nice looking ones, yes, but not special or rare in any way.

Aquamojo's specimen is a very nice male (which are normally much better looking than females) and yours look nothing like it so I dont know why you keep bringing that up?

Also, his fish are normally wild caught specimens and that one in particular was about 13 years old.

The only reason this has turned into a "debate" or something is because you claimed to have the best jags in NSW which you cannot prove.

It's one thing to post pics of nice looking fish and say they are nice, but to say they are the best when you haven't seen every jag in NSW and argue it with no proof or anything to back it up, is another.

pls check Jumbo mad in youtube. then your guys will know what I am talking about. The jags in market normally the color is much duller, a bit yellow and brown.

I'd have o say, I agree with others in saying that these fish just look like normal jags.

Some nice looking ones, yes, but not special or rare in any way.

Aquamojo's specimen is a very nice male (which are normally much better looking than females) and yours look nothing like it so I dont know why you keep bringing that up?

Also, his fish are normally wild caught specimens and that one in particular was about 13 years old.

The only reason this has turned into a "debate" or something is because you claimed to have the best jags in NSW which you cannot prove.

It's one thing to post pics of nice looking fish and say they are nice, but to say they are the best when you haven't seen every jag in NSW and argue it with no proof or anything to back it up, is another.

You said my jags look nothing like the Aquamojo's jag, you are definitely a blind man. Full stop

These are the best looking jags i have seen in NSW

Thanks for the the pics GG K

This is the real man. A real man's comment. At least these 2 jags are the best looking ones I have ever seen in NSW.

Nice of your brother/cousin/mate to back you up. He should get out more if these are the best looking jags he's seen in NSW.

Archived