Labyrinth Aquarium Closure

Link2Hell

It is with a heavy heart that we will bid fairwell to Labyrinth Aquarium at Campsie as

it has been an intrical part of the hobby in Sydney since first open by Norm & Danni Halliwell

and then taken over by Andrew Peterson

It was one of the last bastions for a shop that wouldn't bow to the trend of hybrids that 

seems to infest other shops (yeah I know it's a business that needs to make money) but 

Andrew stuck by his ethics of only keeping pure cichlid species

He has been a solid supporter of the NSWCS for many years and I personally thank him for his 

input where nothing was too much problem to help the club and any hobbyest that asked

the closing date is 31/8/22 and there isn't much left but there a few things that might interest 

All the best for the future mate and enjoy your recharge 🍺🍺🍺

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I managed to pick up some of Andrews fish over the last few weeks. I met him in person last week as well to have a chat about fish and things in general. It’s sad to see a shop like Labyrinth closing but I am sure he will come back bigger and stronger after his well deserved break. We need people like Andrew in the business to keep moving the  hobby forward.

Edited by MattG_Sydney

Just now, yanke said:

well i think that all the help that Andrew has done over the many many yrs for the club and the members 

that the club lets him put in more then 3 lots of fish 

That will help him lower his stock of fish if he wants

P.S. if u need i have some empty tanks that u can keep some fish in if u have to fine a place for them to u open up again

• 5 months later...
55 minutes ago, Link2Hell said:

Hi all I spoke to Andrew the other day and despite the hobby losing his shop Andrew himself 

has benefited health wise and realises how much it took out of him 

He is enjoying life after Labyrinth 

Glad to hear Andrew is doing better.  

• 2 weeks later...