Labyrinth Aquarium

Cichlid Pete

Hi Guys,

I'm new to cichlids and visited Labyrinth Aquarium today.

I would just like to say that I was very impressed with Andrew and his aquarium.

I walked out with 12 different haps and peacocks and couldn't be happier.

I'm glad to have joined this forum to find out about Labyrinth Aquarium and all the other helpful info.

For all those that haven't visited Labyrinth, it is well worth the effort.

Thanks

Peter

Must admit I am a big fan of Andrew and his knowledge of cichlids, when ever I can get down to Sydney I visit Labyrinth and always seem to go home with another quality group of fish.

Rocks

Newcastle

Yep, Andrew is a very nice guy to visit and have a chat with. And yes indeed, very hard to leave the shop without buying any fish after seeing what he have in for sale. He will always try to find fish that you want if he don't have it. Very pleased with all the fish I bought from Andrew.....

Mario......

me to, its a shame we cant pop out and visit labyrinth though. although went to a1 sunday and went home with a lemon jake trio nice looking male and a nice, white lip fish blue in colour with white lips really entertaining fish sorry cant remember its full name.

They are the hardest malawi hap to sex by site and for some reason they are a bit tricky to vent sex aswell. I've kept a lot of haps before and they are my favorite. They look a bit like a marine fish aswell. And coming back to the thread topic, I reckon we are lucky to have Labyrinth Aquariums, best in Australia for cichlids - so if you like cichlids and live in Sydney, we are pretty lucky. Its worth visitung to see the spectacular 10 foot malawi hap tank and the variety of cichlids.

• 5 years later...

I was dealing with Andrew over the last few weeks (over email) and I can only say what a gentleman he is .. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him in person yet unfortunately. I will as soon as I get an opportunity ! I highly recommend him based on my experience. 

I've known Andrew since his days at St George and can't speak highly enough of him and his support for the hobby

Labyrinth Aquarium is a strong sponsor of the NSWCS with generous support and a fun place to visit as you never know

what he has around

Finally managed to visit Andrew yesterday... walked out with some fish including some that I have never heard of before.. It was such a delight to meet him and to do business with him... he is extremely knowledgeable and very happy to share his knowledge.. 👏