Hello Cyprichromis freaks!

danielsplakat

man cant wait for mine to come!!! i wanna see the awesomeness in person!

So twelve fry in one batch is a big batch? wow, didnt expect that few

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

having a small batch would be a 2 edged sword, small amount of fry but you have less to go wrong and you can look after individuals more than in a batch of 500 central americans lol

ALL CYPRICHROMIS FREAKS....

i have a single unknown gender lepto. mpimbwe in my tank and will be getting a colony of kamakonde on thursday as i said before.

Will this single specimen of a different species cause problems with breeding/potential hybrids?

i have a single unknown gender lepto. mpimbwe in my tank and will be getting a colony of kamakonde on thursday as i said before.

Will this single specimen of a different species cause problems with breeding/potential hybrids?

I would say probably

I would say probably

Bugger...

EDIT: Why does every time i quote, it comes up with 2 copies of that quote in the same post...?

Amazing fish so far, they fill my tank perfectly! will post some better pics soon...

the only problem is, there are more variants than i have tanks, oh well, more tanks for me then!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Really? wow thanks for the compliments, you should see what some of the really good photographers can do! Its not all that hard with a DLSR even with a standard lens.

Check out: http://www.brentsmith-photography.com/

This guys on QLDAF, has a 800 gal fibre glass and ply tank i think it is. keeps big stuff!

Archived