Hello Cyprichromis freaks!

danielsplakat

Come on guys where are the rest of the pic

Breeds I would of thought this would be the best place to show off some of your males in courting colour looking for some action lol

All jokes aside I like these guys too but it's hard to find good stock

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

few pictures of mine and my mates fish - past and present (none of these pictures are edited either, straight off the camera)

Leptosoma Kigoma

kigomas0004.jpg

Leptosoma Kitumba Albinos (didn't have any pictures of the normals)

IMG_6570.jpg

Leptosoma Livua

fishys0090.jpg

Leptosoma Mpimbwe

MariosFish0019.jpg

Leptosoma Utinta

031.jpg

Leptosoma Speckleback Moba

059.jpg

Microlepidotus Kiriza Yellow form (my black males are starting to colour up now but haven't got a good picture)

fishys0078.jpg

Microlepidotus Mboko

fishys0027.jpg

Microlepidotus Kasai

fishys0038.jpg

Microlepidotus Caramba (they throw many different forms of colours)

edits.jpg

fishys0065.jpg

085.jpg

The livua and kigoma are very similiar, I prefer the tail on the livua however

Plus the male livua with yellow tails have dark blue dorsal, where as males with blue tails have light blue dorsal. So there is good variation within the species as well

The livua and kigoma are very similiar, I prefer the tail on the livua however

Plus the male livua with yellow tails have dark blue dorsal, where as males with blue tails have light blue dorsal. So there is good variation within the species as well

Nice stuff I have been impressed with the Livua phots but haven't seen them in person. I will have to check some out some day.

Hmmm...Ive probably got some kigoma fry Rosco :)

I will have to see if my new tank rack deserves a new lepto colony once it it is fully cycled with the help of malawi fry. Mike you are a dangerous person to know :lol4: .

cheers

rosco

Calvus fry or livua fry? :happy:

The calvus will love snacking on the livua fry if you want nature to take it course but you can easly avoid that by removing the hold females to a fry saver or another tank. What size tank we talking?

Hi All, im in South Australia and am looking for some different var of cyps if anyone has any for sale. Currently i have a small colony of Livua and am looking for some more for a new tank. Id love to hear if anyone has any really different var. and are willing to post. PM me please.

cheers,

Matt

P.S Ive filled out the form and emailed to see the classified section but all i can see under buy and sell is the breeders register..... is this all there is?

Hi All, im in South Australia and am looking for some different var of cyps if anyone has any for sale. Currently i have a small colony of Livua and am looking for some more for a new tank. Id love to hear if anyone has any really different var. and are willing to post. PM me please.

cheers,

Matt

P.S Ive filled out the form and emailed to see the classified section but all i can see under buy and sell is the breeders register..... is this all there is?

hey matt, i think the admin has to accept you before you can see the classifieds section. just gotta wait i guess!

good luck on your search for these amazing fish, too bad your not in sydney there are plenty here haha

Archived