My new display tank

Cuong

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pleco is an L014, although it does look similar to a few others in that shot.

Thanks for the comment Craig :) I am a little picky on what goes where, but I suppose you would have been too when you set up your massive tank :lol2:

Well done Schmuck, the tank looks brilliant.

I really like the background effect, is it created by a spray painting technique or is it a lighting effect?

Edit: Sorry, I've just gone back to the beginning of this thread and discovered that there's a white board behind the tank and what we're seeing in the photo is an effect of the lighting.

Cheers,

Lee.

if you are still looking for something to fill the top of your tank....can i suggest, red incisus(papua-new guinea rainbows)i have 9. 4fm and 5m....in with my araguia orange heads and they look sensational....im actually looking to move them on if you are interested...as im getting in to large cranky americans and i dont see them as feeders....

beautiful tank :clap

regards Jeff

Thanks guys.

Lee, there is a white board behind there but the blue you see is from a change in one of the T5 tubes. I went from a white to marine (actinic) tube just to see how it woud look. It makes the water have a little more pleasing colour, and the fish do look okay under it but IMO they looked better under the two 10 000K tubes.

Thanks Jeff, but I probably won't put any rainbows in the tank. I'd definitely have them for a full blown planted, but I think they'd look out of place in my plain and simple theme.

Archived