Post your Tropheus Pics Here! - d/l warning!

MoliroMan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it has been coming for a while. Our two dominant Ndole Reds came together while waiting for dinner to be served tonight. They usually have a rockpile each. Anyway, I was lucky to have the camera in my hand already, got a few pics, but a bit disappointed. They were just moving too quickly to get anything decent. If anyone is interested, I gave it to 'George' in a points decision. 'Keith' just wasn't busy enough for my liking!!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

They did shake fins and make up after that!!

Cheers

Shane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Time for an update from me!

Start with some group shots:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

And then some individuals:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

This is the best shot I can get of the right side of tank master, he likes to hide at the back of the tank behind his rock pile:

IPB Image

Left side master hids behind the grave stone so I'll never get a shot of him (/her).

The colours are really coming out more and more, I was pleasantly surprised at how they came up in the photos as they started striping up once I put the camera to the tank. I think the yellow with red chin on some of these pics looks really awesome, very happy with my Tropheus choice!

Cheers

Jon

Good to see this thread is not dead and buried.

How old are they now Jon? Are the Ilangi from Jim? They are starting to colour up nicely.

I thought I would post a random selection of my T's.

WC Ndole Red females

IPB Image

IPB Image

F1 Duboisi 'Maswa'

IPB Image

IPB Image

F1 Mpulungu (Kasakalawe)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Guest parallel

Hopefully I'll get a pair out of the 4 I bought and if I'm really luck I'll get 2 pair. Fingers crossed

Cheers

Parallel

Archived