Warm Welcome

Ducksta

BAD BAD people!!! angry.gifangry.gif Look what you guys have done to me...I havn't visited these boards for a while, then i come back and there are these threads dedicated to my favourite fish!! thumbup.gifthumbup.gif ...

I'm taking the plunge and getting me some of these terrors! I'm clearing my 4 footer, bout 40 fish in there, yellows, mainganos, cobolts, hongis, and some cat fish. My dad is finally going to get his own tank and i can have mine back!! woot.gif and moving it to my apartment...i'm dreading carrying it up 3 flights of stairs though sad.gif

i'll keep you guys posted on my activities...don't know what type i want to get yet, but i just want to start clearing and preparing their new home first.

-Cheers Merv-

( soon to be another member /convert/addict/broke again)

i'll keep you guys posted on my activities...don't know what type i want to get yet, but i just want to start clearing and preparing their new home first.

-Cheers Merv-( soon to be another member /convert/addict/broke again)

Hi Merv,

Have a look at the classifieds - Jim has some Mpulungu fry up for sale and in good quantities wink2.gif

Aline

smile.gif Hey hey Craig,

I suppose I just want them to be seen at their best wink2.gif .

You may be aware we are having the tanks for the fishroom rebuilt dry.gif and as such I set up an existing six footer for the Lufubu. Unfortunately it is an old restaurant lobster tank and the sides are scratched very artisically-which makes for very scratched shots. Couple that with the energetic nature of it's inhabitants and my camera challengedness and you have the reasons for my procrastination.

I do have a shot of them that Nigel took in quarantine so that will have to do for now

[url=user posted image]

Cheers

Aline

They are great looking fish there ducky, I would also have a go at them if I were to get into tropheus thumb.gif .

I feel soo left out, I think that I am going to have a go at tropheus. They are really cool.

cheers

rosco

I will be working close to Alines home tomorrow. Might just drop by and have a look tongue.gif . If I just got this group, the first thing I would do is show them off to the drooling public. See you tomorrow Aline

thumb.gif

Josh

Hey Josh - how long have you had the "drooling pubics", mate. shock.gif

Must be from playing wiff too many tropheus..............now theres a down side hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

Sorry aline I should learn to proof read my stuff  blush.gif  blush.gif

That's okay Josh...I don't have problems with drooling smile.gif from any area shock.gif

Are you coming to help me take pics? yes.gifyes.gif

Aline

the first thing I would do is show them off to the drooling pubic

Poor Aline....I don't know what would be harder to deal with....stuffed tank order or Josh's drooling pubics woot.gifLOL.gif

Andrea smile.gif

No competition there - I'd take Josh anytime over the other disaster

Poor Aline....I don't know what would be harder to deal with....stuffed tank order or Josh's drooling pubics  

I had to look twice to see if was in the ACT forum zipit.gifLOL.gif. you got to love freudian slips don't you wink2.gifLOL.gif

Rosco....come join the club, we welcome new members!

I think that it is almost time to talk to Jim about some dubosi maswa, now what tank??????

cheers

rosco

Archived