last night meeting

hi

how did it go last night 

i was going to go but i been on painkillers for the last 4 days 

and look at all the colors (so there was no way i was driving 3 to 3 1/2 hrs. down there and back)

so how many lot was there 

and what time did it get done at

I think they said about 100 lots issued for the auction didnt show. I think about 300 and some lots went through. 

Lots of the usual bristlenose varieties and electric yellows. Alot of  chewere and moorii and a few lots of calvus. 

Dont recall any lake victoria stuff go through and a few americans like angels, blue eyes, blue acara and brasiliensis.

I think the big purchase buy were 11 tropheus that went for around $200. Also some rare plecos which were passed in due to not meeting reserve.

I hadnt been to a major auction for some time. Enjoyed it but unfortunately not much of what i was looking out for. 

Congrats to club committee and volunteers who are still doing a great job running it. 

Over 500 lots issued and only about 320 entered in for auction, which is again a terrible return rate of lots .

Auctioning finished around 7 pm  and early home 

Endlers, guppy varieties, shrimp varieties, a good range of tangs....lots of chewere and Cyrtocara moorii ( blue dolphin)

Good variety of catfish as well as some larger rarer haps , not seen for some time ...overall a good variety and prices 

Just like to say thanks to the club and all its members for a fantastic night out. 
I managed to score a lot of 11 tropheus duboisi for a good price and some other tangs and some haps all up there was plenty of variety good to see. 
with the early finish I made it home by 1:00 and had good trip home all fish made it home safely.