Fish room rebuild

Josh

looks good Josh nothing like having a serious backup plan. The video looks good now that I can see it. Well done on the fast room turn around.

Apparently I firewalled you tube from all devices but my main PC. This an attempt to shield what my young kids are seeing on you tube. Apparently my PC changed IP addess and restricted it out from all pc's LOL.

cheers

rosco

That's some serious back-up Josh.

Any reason why you opted for such a hardcore system?

As in, is your area prone to regular/extended power failures, etc.

Or are you planning to keep a few species that wont cope with lack of airation for shorter periods?

Or - just generally the potential loss of fish?

It basically that big because I got it at the right price. It actually came with 14 batteries, but they are only 6 volt. I have lived in the same place for 12 years now and we have only had a few blackouts and they lasted all of about 5mins. The longest time we went without power was 5 hours and that was a planned shut down, but you never know what is.to.come in the future.

I actually think I blew the UPS up last night, I will have to check it this arvo and see if I can get it going.

The battery back up is alive!

Bwah. I don't really know much about it. I bought it as is Matthew would be abetted person to ask as he did a lot of research on them before getting one built.

Archived