Photos of new fishroom.

ViS

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah me and ben spent Sunday morning fitting the flashings to the inside. Once I sweep it out and clean up the rivets and metal shavings I'll take some more pics.

That is sooo AWESOME and extreemly impressive to think it didnt take that long for three people to complete! smashing thumbup.gif

dont forget to post pics when its completed inside full of cool fishies bigsmile.gif

• 2 months later...

Yep very soon. I've been away with work so I only just put in all the powerpoints last weekend. Power should be connected today, so will post up some pics today or tomorrow thumb.gif

Well the power didn't up getting connected today, but here are the powerpoints we installed last weekend. We put in 10 doubles. Way too many for my system as it's all connected and only uses a couple of water pumps and a single air pump, but if I decide to change things later, at least there are extra sockets.

Sorry not very exciting looking yet laugh.gif

user posted image

user posted image

The last one here shows the air line up top as well, but it's just sitting in the saddles loose at the moment, so looks a bit wonky blink.gif

user posted image

Yeah I thought I'd better make this room nice. The current garage setup is nothing to write home about laugh.gif

Thats awesome so far keep pics coming. I work in a cold storage warehouse and have access to second hand panels occasionally and hopefully i will be following in your steps soon. Nice work

Cheers Couchy thumbup.gif

• 1 month later...

I've moved one rack in already. Hopefully the big 9ft rack will go in this weekend and I'll post up more pics.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies once again. It's nearly done. Waiting on one more 6ft rack and I'll post pics. If it doesn't happen this weekend, I'll post pics of wherever I'm up to.

• 5 months later...

:lol2:

Yeah it's close. The problem is, I can't take a good inside shot without a wide angle lens.

What I might do is take a short video clip of it and put it up here.

Archived