Parramatta Aquarium closing down

Nigel

I have been instructed by Rod Wallace to sell everything in the premises at 114 Harris st Parramatta. That means everything stock, tanks, stands and anything else that is not nailed down.

So as I will be the one selling everything I can guarantee that there will be some true bargins. I will be putting a post in the classifides forum in the near future when I do a stock take.

If you would like to get in early I will be in the shop feeding the fish tomorrow morning for a few hours from 8.30am. I intend to take 50% of anything that has a price tag on it. The items that don't have a price tag I am open to offers.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went. Someone had allready cleaned out the clown plecos L104s and there was a few largish L168s for $60. Everything else would work out slightly more exp than the forum here.

Otherwise its definitly worth going there. Nigel is a great guy! Now I see whats the big hoo haa for him! Thumbs up for you Nigel!

I got three fish. I know roughly their name, but not the exact spelling. Will put a pic up later on for the proper scientific name that I hope to remember.

"Botterfoli" comes to mind :D lol

Thats it Ducksta! lol

Richard: Yes he did. Some guy bought a fair bit of them though. I was the last to leave, and there was a few left.

As I said, definitly worth the trip. But lets wait for Nigel to see if hes opening again during the week.

We were there this afternoon and would probably still be there if a call for an overtime shift for Matthew hadn't come through blush.gif

As it was, we spent well and were looked after by Nigel as always thumb.gif

We even helped move a tank or two to get to crates of limestone woot.gifwoot.gif For those that haven't been before, Rod was never one to understock his tanks and is well worth the visit. Give Nigel a ring if there is something of interest to you - he will let you know what's there and what's not. Books and food as well - last minute Chrissie pressies anyone???

Thank you Nigel. The cats and fish are settled and already feel at home.

Cheers

Aline

I would like to thank everyone that came along on Sunday. It was a big help that all of you caught your own fish smile.gif There is heaps still left and I am prepared to hagel over price. woot.gif There is quite a few tanks hoods and cabinets there that I can sell really cheap for anyone interested. dntknw.gif Also heaps of Eheim, Aqua One and other brand filters, heaters, air pumps that will be sold at cost price. woot.gif So come along and have a look. LOL.gif

Nigel, will the shop open after christmas?

I can't take any dayoff during this week and i hate to miss out the bargain too. I just want to buy some air pumps and food. Do you think i can get it after christmas or will i just miss out this time?

thanks

Hey guys just got back from there. A lot of fish still left. Some large pairs of leleuipi aswell as average sized 7bars and black calvus. As for L168s theres still quite afew at 60$, good sizes too. Tons of food and acessories aswell . If you have questions for nigel give the shop a call.

cheers; Richard

Archived