Parramatta Aquarium closing down

Nigel

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went down there yesterday,nomally don't travel that far for my holidays but it was well worth it. there are bargains to be made.I brought a EHEIM external cannister filter 2213 marked at $269 reduced to $179 and i paid half that.How good is that! 90 bucks!There are still plenty of things there, and still things out the back, so its well worth going down.Met Nigel for the first time ( looked a bit strange at first, but so am i ) but what a great guy.Thanks Nigel for you help and thanks for the bargains.Should do a stocktake mate so you know what you got.(He hasn't got a clue,) only joking mate, so get down there if you can or you'll miss out.

Mick

Matthew an I were in the shop this arvo and got some great bargins and there is plenty left to get. Picked up some great books and odds and ends that I needed

Josh you forgot to mention the bloody rocks that Matty practically stole from me for Aline. hysterical.gif

I would like to tell every one that there will be new owners taking over the shop on Saturday I hope you guys make them welcome. I think they will be doing better deals than Rod and the prices will be a bit fairer.

I thought you were enjoying being there Nigel. It's good to see that it will be staying open

Yes Matthew did get some very good prices on some nice limestone pieces

Any word on whether the tanks are for sale Nigel?

I dont think so as new owners are taking over on Saturday. There is a 5x2x2 with stand and a 6x2x2 with stand that will be sold I think.

what's the opening hour for thursday or friday?

do you stock NLS food and any of those rounded tank/cabinet left

About 10am there is some NSL there and yes there are quite a few of those tanks/cabinets left.

Hi, I can only make it around 4pm tomorrow (Friday). Will you still be open?

I don't think so sorry. I don't know if I can be there all day tomorrow but I will be there from about 8.30. Tomorrow is the last day the new owners take over Saturday.

Archived