Price tag on L168's

MikeWs Fish

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks the only problem now is if we can get any more. They where not easy for us to find and even harder to buy them from the supplier that had them.

I have the feeling there will not be as many of these available as the L104s.

For any inquiries about the L168's please contact Rod at Aquatic Wholesalers one of the sponsors of the forum. I am sure he will be glad to quote a price on them. I can say there is not many and if you want any I would place my order now as they come out of quarantine on Friday.

An other 2,400 L104 's into the market in the comming week

A significant number of "odd coloured" fish in this shipment, but all released by AQIS.

The prospect of new species is looking better all the time. smile.gif

Let's not make any waves and see what 'bobs up' on the QT

Alan

I can't tell the difference between L168's and L104's but they are nice looking catfish none the less Nigel. Certainly a lot nicer than the ones I saw in a Sydney LFS last week. They were marked as clown pleco so I assume that they were the L104's dntknw.gif . I was all keen to buy them but now after reading this post (well some of it) I am not so sure. I like to know what I am buying beyond all reasonable doubt.

cheers

rosco

If you want to buy any you will have to give Rod at Aquatic Wholesalers (one of the sponsors) a call he will give you a price. I am not selling them direct he is. I think there is still a few left from the shipment.

If you want to buy any you will have to give Rod at Aquatic Wholesalers (one of the sponsors) a call he will give you a price. I am not selling them direct he is. I think there is still a few left from the shipment.

i bought some on sunday and he still had about 15 left. you better hurried up and grab them because they do look better in real life than pics. they look like the zebras but a goldish-brown strips instead of white.

Anyone got any info on how easy or not so easy these will be to breed

Aquatic wholesalers has limited numbers of the real clap.gif Wild Caught L168 from Rio Negro Brazil 7-8cm on Promo until Wednesday this coming week.

114 Harris Street Parramatta 10-5pm Ph 9689 1766

Archived