Yay Dimi spawn

Ducksta

Got a first mouthful from the young Dimi's I acquired recently.

The dominant male (which I assume is the daddy) has his pic entered in the photo comp.

Here is the female as i found her when I came home this morning.

user posted image

Sorry the photo is a bit out of focus, I am still slightly intoxicated, and very tired, so my motor skills are below par for now LOL.gif

But hey, on the plus side, there is no big C in the middle of the shot dntknw.gif

Well it looks like so far 50% of respondants took it in the light it was offered and 50% don't have a sense of humor. woot.gif

ps. This pic has been up more than 4 full days.

In another thread (funnily enough after I posted this) you said you wished more people shared pics - but you seem hard pressed keeping up?

Or maybe you are just too busy being inspired to take notice of regular people's efforts?

Congrats John, hope all goes well! clap.gif

John

You just need to make a point of saying your photos are copyrighted in you sig. As long as the sig meets the guidelines you will be right thumb.gif

It is a craP pic of a nice fish

Well it looks like so far 50% of respondants took it in the light it was offered and 50% don't have a sense of humor. woot.gif

ps. This pic has been up more than 4 full days.

In another thread (funnily enough after I posted this) you said you wished more people shared pics - but you seem hard pressed keeping up?

Or maybe you are just too busy being inspired to take notice of regular people's efforts?

temper temper angry.gif i know you were joking but sometimes you go to far. sorry for not postin many pics still aint that good and dont have much free time.

I'm not too bothered being the first mouthful - just wanted to show off LOL.gif

Mate you bite too easy dntknw.gif

(hey I went to copy a quote out of your post but you edited it!! blush.gif )

But in response, I think this is the perfect place to make jokes and 'try to be funny', I am sure the majority of other members would agree.

We're all friends here, and the last thing I want is a sterile and personality free forum.

I like acting like a knob, getting reactions with a bit of a niggle, it gives me a laugh yes.gif

I'm not too bothered being the first mouthful - just wanted to show off LOL.gif

Mate you bite too easy dntknw.gif

(hey I went to copy a quote out of your post but you edited it!! blush.gif )

But in response, I think this is the perfect place to make jokes and 'try to be funny', I am sure the majority of other members would agree.

We're all friends here, and the last thing I want is a sterile and personality free forum.

I like acting like a knob, getting reactions with a bit of a niggle, it gives me a laugh yes.gif

oh ok no worries now i know how to take you my apologise.as for my post yeah i did edit it i get hot and bothered easily anyways my apologises:lol3:

Nice fish Ducky - Congrats on the spawning, Hope you get plenty more mouthfuls out of her.

If you want a tip on the photos - I think you need to check your shutter speed, plus focus better wink.gif

Willy - I'd been on the turps for about 11 hours straight before stumbling home and deciding to feed the fish before passing out for the day.

If I had of been just a touch more toward the sober end of the scale I might have thought to try auto-focus, and stopped shaking woot.gif

I'd been on the turps for about 11 hours straight before stumbling home and deciding to feed the fish before passing out for the day.

If I had of been just a touch more toward the sober end of the scale I might have thought to try auto-focus, and stopped shaking 

Good work ducky I would not have even have been able to see the fish tank let alone push the button on the camera.... woot.gif congrats on the spawn too thumb.gif

cheers

rosco

Archived