1 out of 38

Josh

I sat in front of my tank tonight trying to get some good photos of my Tropheus. I think I have lost the knack of it. It never seemed hard to get some good photo's before but now it nearly impossible.

Any way out of 38 photos I got one that I would consider good. I ain't no enigma, but hey who is dntknw.gif

user posted image

Josh

And the warmer water seems to make them more active too..

Seriously thanks for the feeding tip ducky. They last so much longer when you feed them dntknw.gif

:lol

Nice capture. Not unusual to have such a low strike rate with photos (especially with active fish like tropheus). It is a tricky science.

Thanks guys blush.gif

It never used to take me so many shots to get some good ones. I think the finger is getting slower.

He is the alpha male in the tank and he has knocked heaps of girls for me lately too clap.gif

It's definitely a ripper! Good work Josh clap.gif

1 out of 38! U must be kidding. I am lucky to get a passable shot after taking 100. Keep it up. Practice makes perfect.

I think we need to put up a challenge for our friend Budi to take a shot of tropheus and see how yours compares!!!! thumbup.gif Hint hint! I am sure yours will be as good! wink2.gif

beautiful pic of a great looking fish, definetely on the wish list, i have reds. and blacks and duboisi, now some yellows..

I especially like the way you artisticallyused the flash to your advantage and highlited the yellow on the clap.gif flanks!

Archived