Skins...

YeW

Hi Guys -

As most you know you can (thanks largely to Fins) use a variety of skins (including a no sidebar version) on ACE.

I'm curious to know how many ppl are using the skins - and also what, if any, mods you'd like added to them?

Dave

Is it that people are not using Fins' Skins or is it that people are just not aware of how to change the skin in the "MyControls" section.

Fins

Thanks for your hard work. Did you create your own skins or are they freebies. My understanding is that using an Invision Powered Board you can create your own skins.

Gerard

I love the side-bar and i wish i could figure out how to put one on FKOA laugh.gif although yes, it's nicer for viewing pics without it. Only if people make the pics wider than they should be though tongue.gif

I just use the normal default skin with sidebar, although i have tired some of the others and they are very nice !

DM -

The sidebar is a custom mod to the forum code - its not an off the shelf option.

Pics should not really be much wider than 640 px on this forum. Though it doesnt break (too much) at 800x600.

I like 800x600 or bigger wink.gif

640x480 looks so tiny on my 21" with 1280x1024 res. blush.gif

However, I have to use a 17" at work, so keep them small tongue.gif

Hi Ged,

Although I'd like to take credit for the great skins, I didn't create any of them.

The credits you will see at the bottom of each page.

Cichlids_au gave me general directions on where to find them on the net, and I did the rest.

We can create our own skins, but we would need a lot of extra time on our hands to do it (notice how I said "we") LOL.gif

I am happy to make this forum more enjoyable for all of us to use wub.gif

hey, I just noticed some new emoticons thumbsupsmileyanim.gif well done

The sidebar is a custom mod to the forum code - its not an off the shelf option.

Yeah i know, no access to the source files with a free account.

The 'figuring out' part was more figuring out how i can afford a full ibp hosted forum laugh.gif

Andy

DM

Archived