Merry Xmas

catcher

I'd just like to say a very merry Xmas to all and a safe, happy and better 2005. thumb.gif

It's 20 to 12 and I thought I'd better get it in before it's actually Xmas day! laugh.gif

cheers and all keep well

glenn

Its christmas day... well just. I havent been to bed yet. wrapping bloody presents half the night mad.gif , but the morning will be great with the kids

Merry christmas everyone. eat and drink plenty and dont do any thing stupid woot.gif

Josh

12.15 and all is well, Santa just left New Zealand and one of the Reigndeers just done a sheep. clap.gif

Sorry, I mean tripped over/met a sheep.

I guess we all deserve a good Christmas.

Anyway I am gonna crack another beer.

And watch my F.rostratus continue their mating game.

Happy new year to all.

Its 20 minutes till christmas day here in lil old perth. Just got back from a huge night a Left bank (brilliant local bar). Was huge evening. plenty of drinks and lovely looking people!!! laugh.gif

Wish everyone a happy new year! Stay safe and no dinrk driving please guys! Stay safe! smile.gif

Dave

Damn, Santa forgot to come to my house during the night. Turns out I have been a bad girl this year afterall. Oh well, am about to go to my Brother's place to watch his and my sister's kids open their presents. Should be lots of fun. Have a great day all.

I have wished this on a couple of posts already but what the heck laugh.gif

Merry Merry Christmas to ALL

I am about to start the traditional stuff.....turkey, pork..........you know the drill. There is a cool ocean breeze blowing through the door..... smile.gif to help me on my way.

Have a safe and happy, merry, joyful time woot.gif

Aline (& Matthew still working sadsmiley02.gif )

Beer o'clock....mmmmmmmmmm Was wondering how to get 21 year old son out of bed on Christmas morn....obvious that presents don't work as well any more LOL.gif

Cheers

Aline

Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy Birthday Jesus!

Tried an egg nog, but prefer it without the egg or milk (just rum and brandy) wink.gif

Opened my presents but the best one comes tomorrow when Ducksta is driving past and dropping off some Dolphins and ngara for my new tank. laugh.gif

Archived