Chatroom "get together"

Teamsherman

Ok, there have been a few enquiries about the chatroom and why its not used.

I feel if there is a pre-set time and day then it will encourage more usage from forum members.

Ive only put days in the poll so as i can work out which suits most, once (after about 3 days??) the day has been voted on, i will put up a time, im thinking 7pm would be a good time but i'll leave that for my poll vote wink.gif .

As for chatroom behaviour, im usually on the net everynight so i can be in there incase things get "out of hand". If i cant make it, then maybe another mod/admin can fill my spot.

Anyways, have a vote and feel free to leave any constructive feedback in this thread.

Cheers, Alan.

Ive taken out the non-popular days and left in the most voted for. We can leave these here and see what turns out in a day or so.

Just a note:

This idea does not mean that the chat room wont be available any other times. It is there 24/7 and i encourage people to use it anytime they feel. The main nights will be topic nights like it used to be.

Cheers, Alan.

Hmm,

Chat has been playing up for me too, i keep getting booted for unknown reasons as with a few of our other memebers who were on last night.

It was a pretty good night, we got upto 10 in the chatroom, so not bad.. the only thing that stuffed it up was people getting booted for unknown reasons huh.gif

i think it has to do with oo much people on

Archived