Labyrinth Aquarium - opening hours (days)

MattG_Sydney

Folks, Hope you are all well. Anyone knows what Andrews opening hours are at the moment? I tried calling and emailing with no luck. Went there this afternoon around 4.40PM but the shop was closed. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 🙏 

Edited by MattG_Sydney

Thanks Bruce, that’s what I thought as well. I called last Friday afternoon with no avail. Hope Andrew is okay and it’s some temp closer for a few days. 

4 minutes ago, yanke said:

go take a look at his Facebook page 

I don't have a facebook account to message him etc, however there is no mention of closing the shop. He has not posted too many things in there recently either. I will call again on Wednesday and see what happens. 

I have made contact with Andrew this week. As always he helped me out with what I wanted 😀.. ended up with,

• Neolamprologus Falcicula Cygnus x 3 (1F 2M)

• Neolamprologus similis (Colony) 

Thanks for all your replies. 

Hey Adam, Apparently the trio I have could be some of the very few fish around. Hopefully I can breed them so they can be put back in to wider circulation. Let’s see. 

Walteri are nice too .. how are they going ? Any fry yet ? 

Edited by MattG_Sydney

Yeah I have been breeding them for a few years. Both my pairs took an 18 month hiatus from spawning, and then both spawned in the same week! In different tanks, in different garages!

I have a step breeding group in a 3 footer doing very well, probably have 30 to 40 breeding size fish in it. 

And I have another pair in a 2 footer on their own, and they have just recently step bred for the first time. I have always had to remove fry over the last few years to get them to breed again but they finally have 2 broods in the tank now. 

Here's the pair that just step bred for the first time. 

• Like 2