Riverside Aquarium - The Next Generation

Link2Hell

Yes, Yanke, I will be getting a marine section soon. :)

Intern, if I see Gymnos available, I will be getting them. I think we'll be hard-pressed to find any, but where there is a will there s a way - I already have some fish that have not been available for years.

good i talk to u at the meeting then u be there right

ill be going to need some live rock about 10-20kg. for a 3ft

tank i am putting up as salt water it for the wife

i have some fish maybe a trade talk to u then

yanke

It was great to finally meet you, Alex! Thanks for coming all that way to check it out!

Ok, so the next big announcement...

I HAVE EFTPOS!!!! Yay!

After battling with Optus for some weeks to get the phones connected, I now exist in the world. The contact details are:

Labyrinth Aquarium

16 Ninth Avenue

Campsie NSW 2194

Ph: 8068 4853

Fax: 8068 4836

labyrinthaquarium@gmail.com

If anyone has anything they'd like to know, you should feel free to contact me via the above details. Always happy to help anyone whenever I can.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Hi Andrew,

Hopefully Laurie and I will make it up there this weekend and drop by before the meeting but time is our only ememy, it really depends what time we manage to get away.

cheers

rosco

I popped in and saw Andrew during the week. Had a great chat and took some photos, which I will post over the weekend. There was a constant stream of customers into the stop and the level of service that Andrew provides was clearly evident.

I was very impressed with Andrews plan for the shop and his vision for the future.

Well done Andrew. :thumb

We just got home from another long mad Sydney dash and the shop is looking well stocked another well done. I have the fish are settling in a bucket of water in my fishroom near the heater. I have to say this is the main advantage of having a large fishroom. I can just setup some buckets of water with air stones and walk away for a few hours whilst they transition into my water conditions. Now it is time for me to sleep :) .

cheers

Rosco

• 1 month later...

Dropped in on Labyrinth today and the shop is looking great! Andrew was very helpful and an all round good guy. Came away from the chat with some great fish at good prices.

I would encourage everyone to drop in and have a look.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce! It was great to meet you and help out with the display tank! Hope to see you again soon.

Andrew.

Just wanted to say another massive thankyou to Andrew, he has absolutley bent over backwards for me over the last week on a number of occasions and I am blown away by his passion and enthusiasm, as well as his willingness to help. Not only did he source for me some excellent N. Similis when it would seem no other store was willing to help, but he has also express posted me more shells due to the fact that the 2 males aren't seeing eye-to-eye at the moment. I have yet to come across help or service like this at any stage in my 10 years as a fish keeper, let alone in my local area.

Andrew I will be back, just have to convince the fiance that we need another tank...... Maybe a big one for those colorful ones hey!!!

Thanks Kerrin! Great to meet you - and it's been my pleasure to help you out! Looking forward to assisting with abovementioned future projects...lol

I really appreciate the kind words!!

Andrew.

Archived