Tropheus fanatics

yowie05

Hey guys I trying to register for this forum but I must be soo dumb as I cannot get the challenge question "what does 10 + 15 / 4 x 5 equal " can anyone tell me what it is as I am tearing my hair out

Thanks

I think thers something wrong with it because i know of about 5 people that have been trying to register in the last couple of days and they cant get on because of that question

alright, let me try put yr 10 maths skills to work :p, Should be something like 10+15 divided by 4x5, which is 25 divided by 20= 1.25

Lol i dont know, should be something like that

Yer legit that's what I get plus other way to do the calcs but nothing works also got

The answer Off a member and still don't work he told me

Should be 1.25 but not work so trying to email admin but don't know their email addy but yer it sux

Thanks guys

28.75, if my 4th grade maths is correct

Multiplication and divisions before addition and subtraction

10+((15/4)x5)........? I think.

Josh

10 + ((15/4) x 5) OR 10 + (15/(4x5))

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but I'm surprised people find it difficult... and I don't understand why?

I remember in school people would ask "but we're never going to use maths once we finish school"

Unless of course there's a problem with the registering process

10 + ((15/4) x 5) OR 10 + (15/(4x5))

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but I'm surprised people find it difficult... and I don't understand why?

I remember in school people would ask "but we're never going to use maths once we finish school"

Unless of course there's a problem with the registering process

So is it 28.75 OR 10.75? each example you gave gives a different answer.

Well I think my maths skills were pretty good considering that I am an electrician but the answers that I get as well as cryptic ones are not letting me register so as far as I am concerned

There is something wrong with the site

Archived