CThompson

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wat type of rocks are they?

basalt

you sure do have alot in there.

One tonne

do you get much waste build up around the rock?

who cares? :no: I have extensive water movement and have not done any maintenance at the bottom since it was set up and have never seen a buildup.

should we ask why you have so many brichardi?

:p

looks fantastic still. is it 5 or 6 years on now?

What Brichardi?

Put in a L. kendalli last week - his whole time is spent near the biggest group of young brichardi trying to get a feed. What I don't understand is why he isn't getting fat from his successful runs?

Set up June 2005 Gav.

Awsome tank! :thumb

I cant imagine the water changes!!! i also wouldnt mind knowing how many fish you have in there.

Cody

Water changes are easy, W/C tank under the tank, and plumbed into tank, and to the mains for refilling.

Honestly, how on earth would I work that out guys? And with the kendalli in there, the number is changing daily.

On the other hand, why don't you guess the species list. It seemed pretty easy on the mbuna tank, but maybe not so easy with this one.

:thumb

ill start the species list

Lepidiolamprologus kendalli??

OK i could cheat you have them listed on another forum so i will leave the others to guess the rest

( but i did guess most of them )

ill start the species list

Lepidiolamprologus kendalli??

OK i could cheat you have them listed on another forum so i will leave the others to guess the rest

( but i did guess most of them )

Dang it - can't even edit it out as sombody has it copied to next post in thread - the best I can do is replace my comments with some new shots there :cryblow:

quote name='Gombe' post='276672' date='Oct 21st 2010 @ 19:17 '] Kambwimba.. back to nature page 102 2nd edition

Lepidiolamprologus kendalli "Kambwimba"?

Looks different to me; http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/species.php?id=2225

Looks more like Lepidiolamprologus kendalli "Nkambae"

http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/species.php?id=2251

Archived