Ali's 4foot Tank

Ali

Hey guys here is my 4 foot standard with a mix of African and American Cichlids.

See what species you can identify ;) Alot of fish still sub adult but see how you go :)

Of the Aquascape,

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

And some close up of my fish (I'm hopless at these)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

And some Artsy stuff

IPB Image

IPB Image

:raisehand: Looks like a couple of peacocks& female's , maybe red rubin & stuartgranti? to young to say,& E blue's. Hope your not breeding them as they all crossbred.Looks like another Vic as well as the crimson tide. kasm has the rest.

Your going to have too many fish when they get to full size.Double what they are now.

Nice tank.

Yeah well done guys you got most of them...Even with my bad photography.

When they all get to big for this tank it will give me a good excuse to upgrade I suppose.

well here is my go /gold comps/convict/maingano/mpanga/tangerine peacock/Eblue/Eyellow/cobolt blue/crimsontide/red zeb/auloncara baenschi or yellow peacock/protomelas teaniolatus//// very nice tank there hope you have enough filtration for all that fish ...maybe ok now but when they get to adult you may need to do some changes...be carefull of cross breedin with all those peacocks you have alot of spiecies that will cross breed all the best with it i would run 2 canisters :thumbup::thumbup:

well here is my go /gold comps/convict/maingano/mpanga/tangerine peacock/Eblue/Eyellow/cobolt blue/crimsontide/red zeb/auloncara baenschi or yellow peacock/protomelas teaniolatus//// very nice tank there hope you have enough filtration for all that fish ...maybe ok now but when they get to adult you may need to do some changes...be carefull of cross breedin with all those peacocks you have alot of spiecies that will cross breed all the best with it i would run 2 canisters :thumbup::thumbup:

Yeah thanks,

I'm keeping an eye on the breeding behaviour the only fish looking to get their freak on at the momment atr the convicts, they're like the rabbits of the ocean :p

I'm running 2200LPH cannister at the momment looking to get another smaller one to help out soon.

I'll post up my specis list tomorrow their are still a couple of fish no one has picked up yet

Hey guys here is my 4 foot standard with a mix of African and American Cichlids.

See what species you can identify ;) Alot of fish still sub adult but see how you go :)

Of the Aquascape,

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

And some close up of my fish (I'm hopless at these)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

And some Artsy stuff

nice looking tank

IPB Image

IPB Image

Ok so here is what I have in my tank

2 Electric Yellows 1m/1f (Labidochromis caeruleus)

6 Red Empress 1m/5f (Protomelas Taeniolatus)

3 Gold Comps 2m/1f (I think) (Altolamprologus compressiceps)

2 Xmas Fulu 2m (Xystichromis phytophagus)

6 Electric Blues 2m/4f (Sciaenochromis fryeri)

6 Convicts 3m/3f (Amatitlania nigrofasciata)

5 Crimson Tide 2m/3f (Astatotilapia latifasciata)

1 Rainbow Shark (Epalzeorhynchos frenatus)

1 Flavus 1m (Pseudotropheus flavus )

2 mangano 1m/1f (Melanochromis Cyaneorhabdos)

1 Interuptus 1m (Melanochromis interruptus)

2 Eureka Red 1m/1f (Aulonocara Jacobfreibe)

2 Gold Peacock 1m/1f (Aulonocara Maleri)

3 Red Zebra 2m/1f (Metriaclima estherae)

2 Bristlenose

1 Whiptail catfish

1 Hongi

Proably loking to get rid of some fish and replace with others

maybe get rid of the electric blues and a pair of convicts and a male fulu Have to see how I go.

Archived