Maskedman cichlids

Maskedman

Can't resize my pics to post them. :cryblow: Windows Vista won't give me the options everyone reckons it does :angry: & photobucket is playing games with me & keeps hiding any pics I resize so I only get left with the original larger image. :confused: What do I do? I've got what I think are some pretty good pics & would like to share them. :confused:

Maskedman Photos

Oscars & Rivulatus

IPB Image

Rivulatus

IPB Image

Maskedman you need to resend the rest again as it did not attached properly.

For some reason I had to reduce your photo by 1% in order for Photobucket to upload and register. weird

Cheers

PS...Very nice photo.

Thanks for putting those up for me Kingtiger. I will put together an album of my tanks & fish when I get this resizing thing sorted out for you all to check out.

I'm getting better with my photos but I'm fairly limited with the camera. It's just a Samsung ES15, 10.2mpix, 3 x optical zoom with macro function. . More or less just a point & shoot but it has a program mode that gives me full control & opens up heaps of new setting. A tripod would probably help abit but I really want to get a digital SLR so I can get some really good pics.

He's about 2yrs old. About 15cm. My missus got him at about 5cm & he's happy as larry on his own. Has a tendency to try & kill any female we ever introduced so we gave up trying. He's in a 6x2x2 with a pair of oscars, 1 nicaragua, 1 bristlenose & 1 featherfin.

• 1 month later...

Archived