Signatures

Lee Miller

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Panga

Yeah guys, if you want a signature just email me pics of the fish (or whatever) and name you want on it. I'm not doing animated gifs. The ones I did for myself and Richard only took 5 minutes so I don't wanna spend too much longer than that on each signature.

Cheers

Paul

hey serail cichlid it's a fast made gif mate. well done...

well my one is created using ULEAD COOL 3D and it took me about 7 minutes :p

i could've made it mad with lighting and stuff but YEW said they're not allowed in the new posts because it slows it down :p

hey phanny nice sig there :p

c ya guys.

:^:

Hey Aymenz

I'm a photoshop freak. I haven't tried U-Lead yet but it looks good though so I'm going to check it out. I have used Swish which you mentioned before and it does the quickest but most effective Flash animations so I highly recommend that to anyone who wants to create quick flash animations.

Cheers

Paul

David,

I have removed my picture, sorry it was a bit big.

Lee,

When I put the picture before I have clicked on the IMG button and copied the link from my website of one my pictures. I still have to make it smaller though, there is a lot to learn, especially that my brother made my webpage, so I'm a bit of a beginner myself. :p

Lee,

I just did mine in Photoshop. It took about 45 seconds. If you want one made up, email me with colour and what you want written and I'll do something for you.

Hi everybody,

Thanks for all the replies and all the offers of help. I've worked out something for myself and it seems to work fine here but not so well on my computer at work :angry::

I'll try all your suggestions to see what else I can come up with - that way I might even learn something!

Thanks again,

hey mazimbwe check the bandwidth of the animated picture :8

hey baz, yew is it ok now... or should make some more changes ???

thx in adv :)

Much better thanks aymenz.

A request to all those who are making or have made signatures:

Can we please all remember that the maximum size for your whole signature is 125x100?

This means that if you want to write a story in there, your picture will need to be smaller to allow for it.

Anyone who is unsure is more than welcome to email me.

If your sig is too big and I haven't yet PM'd you about it, please fix it anyway to save me the hassle :^:

hey guys if u wanna check the pixels of the sig just right click on it and check the display...... :)

well thx baz for the help and also a big thx to yew......

hope you all guys fix it to the rewquired limit as baz requested so the site can be faster to access and load.....

c ya

Archived