What the?

pipsqeek

Wowsers! That is very very wierd!

As for accessing the classifieds you need to go here: http://www.aceforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=15854

I know it's slightly off topic but to access the classifieds how do i do it? When ever i try to click a link on the main page or goto the link above all I get is this:

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

Any help would be great.

-Lucus

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucus,

Click HERE

Cheers

P.S - follow the instructions REEEAL carefully. And also note, that it is near Christmas and many of the mods will be busy so your application may take longer than the usual 1 - 3 days.

I think this is what I was looking for. Took a bit more digging in the forums. The other links still don't work. But Application is filed out and I don't mind a bit of a wait.

-Lucus

or perhaps you sleep walk and emptied it out yourself :lol3:

Maybe.... were you thinking about the tank needing a water change before you went to bed? Maybe just maybe you were that worried about the tank needing a water change that you done it in your sleep, the only prob you just forgot to refill it :lol2:

Some thing similar happened to me and i came home to a half empty tank but no water anywhere. The canister filter sprung a tiny leak but becuase the tank was upstairs on floorboards the water was seeping throught the floor boards quiet nicely at the same rate it was comming out of the filter. When i looked under the house (garage) there was a heap of water pouring from the ceiling (floor boards). That is the most likely explanation i would guess.

Cheers Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Some thing similar happened to me and i came home to a half empty tank but no water anywhere. The canister filter sprung a tiny leak but becuase the tank was upstairs on floorboards the water was seeping throught the floor boards quiet nicely at the same rate it was comming out of the filter. When i looked under the house (garage) there was a heap of water pouring from the ceiling (floor boards). That is the most likely explanation i would guess.

Cheers Chris

I think ur on the mark chris, The water getting out of the tank in a hurry wouldnt be a problem as i had a full 6x18x18 empty in less then 10minutes and tbh 4x18x14 isnt that much water when it could have hours to dry, well to the point of being touch dry anyway.

Archived