Magazine

Cichlid_KB

Are you talking about cichlid news or the NSWCS mag? I think there is four of each. I am still waiting for my second copy of the Cichlid News mag, we should have had it by now but it hasnt turned up yet for some reason. I know it has been delievered to Australia because I have seen it, But for some reason I aint got mine.

If its the club mag, get in contact with Aline. She always seems to get the mag out as soon as it ready.

Josh

There are 4 magazines a year from the NSWCS.

Next one is due (much to my horror!) in August, but is distributed in September as the AGM is in August. I wont be editing the magazine next year - so if other NSWCS members want to give it a go - now's the time to be thinking about it.

Dave.

Hi,

The third edition of the NSWCS Cichlid Circular was distributed at the last meeting, to those that attended, and the remainder posted out the following Tuesday the first week in June.

If you have not received it either due to change of address or perhaps an error on the data base or a mishap with Aussie Post please contact me asap.

Cheers

Aline Sinclair

Membership Officer

NSWCS

Hi there,

If you were wonderig about the cichlid news I was wondering the same thing. THe cichlid news mag did have articles on Julies and EB so I assume that you are. I also have not received mine yet

cheers

Rosco

Archived