Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

YeW

Hi All -

I'd like to start out this message with a bit of an apology. I've recently got a job and have been run off my feet and unable to do much with the forum. For anyone awaiting emails/skins/forum modifications/ICQ's/PM's etc - I'll get to them (sometime)... honestly :):.

The main reason for this post though is to wish all our members a happy and safe holiday season at the end of 2003.

scpxmas.jpg

Thanks very much for contributing to the SCP - it is you guys and gals (our members!) who make the SCP one of Australia's best fish forums :^:. We are the largest cichlid forum in the Southern Hemisphere... and reckon that's a pretty special thing :D.

The new year will hopefully bring a few new changes to the SCP - the aforementioned skins and an overhall of the main site main page with some division of the responsibilities for maintaining it. I have almost another 300 pictures to add to the gallery and over the next few months Ben and Arj will be helping with this massive job! This will take our photo gallery to over 600 images!

For everyone who helps run the day-to-day chores that keep the SCP successful ie: the other admins, mods, forum veterans, financial supporters (donors!), helpers (Maz & Ducksta and others) you deserve a big thanks from everyone here at the SCP forums!! Thanks also to our advertisers whose assistance helps keep the SCP above the waterline.

So from Nikki and I - I hope everyone enjoys the festive season and I wish you all a big mouth full, in both the piscean and confectionariel sense!!

:D

Merry Christmas to you and Nikki too, and to all the ppl responsible for doing all the hard work keeping this site up and running

thanks guys and girls

:^:

Josh and Evelyn

thanks dave theirs no need for an apology this is an awsome site although i dont see much of it from what i do see its nice.

everyone have a very nice chrissie and a new year and ill be down to watch the cricket this time :D so im very happy

Merry Merry Christmas Dave and Nic

...and to everyone else who keeps this forum alive....and to the Fish...because without them ????

Have a magical Yule and amazing 2004 :D

Cheers

G'day Dave and Nic and everyone one else out there in fishy cyberspace :rolleyes:

So Dave what I am reading is that you have another job, well all can say is make sure it doesn't affect your proper job! This one!!!

This is the your important job and it needs to be maintained at its usual high standard.

Yes yes I know you have bills to pay, but we need you more. :rolleyes:

Seriously,

MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. :D

Hi All

As you can see by checking my new "avatar of the season"..... its is

party time :^:

So party safe and have a great Xmas and New Year

hmmmmm I wonder if my wife can figure out how to wrap the new fish

I hinted for :lol: :lol:

:D L2H

Archived