SCP Gallery

YeW

Via the SCP link. If anyone has more photos to add please email me them (or add them to this thread). There are a few I'm yet to add (Ed - thanks muchly for yours)... but will get to them over xmas.

Am working to get articles/diys etc converted into the new format.

Hey dave looking good mate, are you looking for more pics of the same species you already have to compare diffrences or are you more looking for diffrent species than what you already have? Again no photoshop sorry mate.

Cheers Andy ( my appoligies if ive already submitted these i cant remember LOL.gif )

A.Lwanda (have a look at bretts and marks in the cichlid gallery, interesting diffrences)

user posted image

A.stuartgranti "cobwe"

user posted image

Hi Guys -

Thanks for the feedback wub.gif .

My primary interest are in species that arent currently in the gallery smile.gif (non cichlids included). In saying that, however, I'd be happy to add extra pics of any species if they are (a) better than one that is currently there or (b) show something (behaviour, closeups etc) thats novel/new/not demonstrated in the other photos.

Cheers!

Hi Dave,

Any of these any use to you..

user posted image

Mylochromis mola

user posted image

Pseudotropheus macrophthalmus "cherry cheek" albino form

user posted image

Veija hartwegi

user posted image

Aulonacara sp. "lwanda"

user posted image

C. frontosa

user posted image

L. leleupi

Plus there are the planter tank shots that I posted a few days ago somewhere and some other aquaria shots

smile.gif

merjo smile.gif

PGR - I'm assuming the jag in front with more pattern is the male? Mine looks just like other one in the rear & I haven't seen many juvi shots showing the difference in the sexes to tell what mine is.

Dave,

I couldn't see the list for rare and not so common species in Australia that was there before? Will a new updated list be put together? I thought that article was great. When I first started into cichlids I used to keep a printout of that list in my wallet LOL.gif ..its probably still in there

Archived