prices for red aro

johnwilly1000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Correct thumb.gif

Nothing wrong with a bit of history, and a forum gets quite annoying to read with lots of different threads about the same topic.

Think of it this way. Would you rather click on 10 links to get what you want, or have it all in one place? Thats the whole point. Even if you resurface an old topic, thats ok. Information cant change, price and quantity can, and sometimes its good to see what something was worth a year or even two back!

its ok bruce, you dont have to apologize to anyone, we owe on one on this forum!

feel better now?haha

yeah the red/green/gold aro prices have not change too much over the yrs, it still commands a premium, whereas the silvers have crashed! we might be lucky to buy silver in double digit instead of triple soon! LOL.gif

the red/green/gold are just too rare in aust.

• 3 weeks later...

i saw one at a fish shop for $1500 and about 20cm,not a bad deal i think. they said if i want it seriously they will talk a good price!haha

i think SLS just sold one recently for a decent price aswell, but been in the shop for yonks!

i saw one at a fish shop for $1500 and about 20cm,not a bad deal i think. they said if i want it seriously they will talk a good price!haha

i think SLS just sold one recently for a decent price aswell, but been in the shop for yonks!

$1500 for a red or gold aro? either way its a pretty good price.

1.5 red or Banjar reds surely. Couldn't buy a decent red in Malaysia for that amount.

Buying a red or crossback Malaysian gold is serious business.... u better know what u are buying.

1500 seems seriously cheap for anyone,

if you can get them at that price i will even give you 500 on top each just for your hassle and i will take 5...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived