Shipping to Perth

Ducksta

Just wondering if anyone can tell me what shipping rates to Perth would be. I have tried to find it on the AAE and VIRGIN websites but they aren't helping me. I must be looking in the wrong place. Anyway I plan on calling them tomorrow, but if someone has the rates handy before then that would be great!

Was considering it Chuck, but figured if she checks the board before tomorrow morning she will reply, otherwise if she doesn't she will take valuable time replying when I probably already have the answer. Like I said, will call in the morning, but thought someone might know them offhand in the mean-time.

I'm sure Merjo will have the figures at hand too...both corperate and Public rates.

My advice tho Duck is, save the reciever the grief of dealing with the Red-topped-She-monster at AAE and use Virgin. From my experience the cost diference is made up for by Virgin's customer service. thumb.gifcool.gif

Red-topped-She-monster at AAE

...oh yeah..she is really horrible and most unhelpful...go Virgin.

Sorry Ducky, I am not at my computer atm. I will reply tomorrow unless someone else gets here first wink.gif

merjo smile.gif

Just ring Virgin freight. I'm sending 2 boxes to Adelaide from Newcastle and it will cost about $55 - $60.

Mention how disappointed you are with AAE to the Virgin guys and you will get great customer service from them. They really like taking AAE customers away wink.gif

The freight numbers are on their website.

Nigel, if you are coming from your direction along Qantas Drive, turn right into Sir Reginald Ansett Drive (from the left lane) , take the first left (Ross Smith Ave) and then first right (Eleventh Street I think). They are buried down the end of that street on the left hand side. Parking is available. thumb.gif

Archived