Off topic pics

Willy Wombat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice shots there Lepperfish thumb.gif

I think I need to get out of the house a bit more so I can get some more pics to put up here unsure.gif

Rick

PS What was trhe Navy up to with that bobcat?

They were transporting the equipment for construction work on a lighthouse.. rolleyes.gif

Two nice pictures of eagles!

http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/wildlife/Images.../terry_lutz.jpg

http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/wildlife/Images.../terrylutz6.jpg

Eagles all the way... thumb.gif

WW says

Just reminding you about the forums terms of use

Number 2. Respect the fact that people pay for bandwidth - do not post any image on the forums without the permission of the owner. It is illegal to steal bandwidth. This also applies to personal avatars and signatures.

Thanks

WW

PS: nice pics though

I think this thread is more directed towards poeple on here taking the pictures themselves..

Never the less, nice pics, pitty you cant take any credit for them though.. rolleyes.gif

Did she take those with a mobile phone?

Very pixley thats all..

Yep, dial up users can expect to wait but the photos are worth it.. Some top pics posted up in recent weeks.. Keep em coming guys..

thumb.gif

Some really nice shots posted here! Ok some from my archives....don't know how many you want to see Willy but here's a start laugh.gif Sorry dialuppers (includes me sadsmiley02.gif ) I'll split them into two posts.....

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

merjo smile.gif

this thread is so cool. What do you think about us closng this one so it doesnt get any bigger and then setting up another one. Some of the people on this forum have some real tallent!

I noticed the same thing myself Grace. This topic is getting pretty huge. I wont close this topic - but I will make another one (round II) later today, and encourage people to use it.

BTW - Stuart - i love the shot of your little kid mowing the grass with daddy. Very funny stuff - i can remember doing something similar when i was a child. thumb.gif

Why start a new one? If people learnt to click the 'view first unread post" link then it would start immediately at the page you need to start from.

If you start a new one, I fear this one will fall off the end of the earth? Might be better to limit (by asking nicely) the number of pics per post, and therefore the number page, instead?

Archived