Chat Indicator

Dark Morelia

Well i see we now have a chat indicator on the "forums" page, but is it just me, or are there still not a great deal of people using the chat ?

It's definitely been a bit better since installing the indicator though, i must admit, but there's not as many people using it regularly as i thought there'd be.

Do you all see that I'm in there and avoid it like the plague or what ? huh.gif

I could count off the regulars on one hand.

I'm in there every night from sometimes as early as 7PM usually to midnight. tongue.gif

Come and give it a go if you haven't before smile.gif

We don't usually bite.

Cheers,

Andy

If you are shouting, maybe you are being ignored wink2.gif

Seriously though, give people a few minutes in case they have ducked out of the room for a while.

I've come back to the computer many a time after ducking inside to get a drink, and I can see someone enter chat, say hi, then leave all within a couple of minutes.

Yeah, know that. smile.gif

Baz, do i shout at people in the chat ? i don't remember ever doing that. blink.gif

I mean that sometimes I'll be in there for hours and no-one even pops in. And i dont just mean in the middle of the day or anything like that.

Sometimes people pop in and then disappear before i can even finish typing "Hi -username-" So i'm beginning to think it's me cry2.gif

Perhaps I should stay out of the chat and i'll watch the indicator and see if there's more people in there when i'm not laugh.gif

Andy.

*Rubs newly-shaven chin and sniffs* It's not that bad is it ? Lynx Voodoo?

laugh.giflaugh.gif I think the problem is that there is only four ppl on these forums that dont have a life. And the four of us chat most night in there laugh.gif

Josh

Hi guys,

Good God, does anyone use Lynx and Brut these days ??

I guess you must use your money on fish and not cheap deodorants ?

Try something more exotic like: Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male" or YSL :smile.gif)

Cheers

Frank

Archived