Tropheus Moorii Mpulungu

parrdog

G'day All,

Here are some pics of my beloved Moops (T. moorii Mpulungu). They are going gang busters and have settled in very nicely to their new surroundings. I have had them for just over a month, there is a colony of 21 which was obtained at a great price from Jim.

Hope ya like 'em,

Jamie.

PS Thanks Josh and Evelyn for inspiring me to post these pics.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

laugh.gif

Good stuff Jamie. Nice little fish. hope Jim doesnt mind all the free advertising

Josh

"oh i'm sorry the correct answer is the moops.... "

george, sienfeld...bubble boy episode... anyone remember that? hahhahaa

those fish look fantastic, really cool colour patterns.. smile.gif

Hi Parrdog!

Thanks for the compliments. I must say i am hooked on Tropheus. Moliros r my personal favourites. I saw your pics of "Moops" and they look very healthy. Will be getting some Trophs from Jim once he can get them breeding fast enough! I am sure you r trying to breed your Moops as well. Let me know how they r going? Jim could have some healthy competition in the future. I am glad there r people who r crazy about Trophs. They r so hard to obtain over here. If we can start a few healthy breeding colonies then Trophs will be more easily obtainable and less expensive so that more people can have access to them. They r not exactly easy to keep but with prior research and trial and error they r a joy to keep! Best of luck!

Dave

Nice pics Jamie - i like the 3rd pic down awesome color on that guy

U sure did your homework on these fellas...credit to u mate

Well done wink.gif

Archived