Laetacara curviceps pics

enigma

Hi enigma,

Fantastic shots.....glad to see some interest in these guys. I couldn't give them away when I was at the LFS, but those pics would have helped sell a few for sure!

merjo smile.gif

thx everyone.

yeah most fish don't show their best@LFS

arj, this time it's a real south american cichlid for sure wink.giftongue.gif

are you familiar with 'photoshop'? for the border i used the filter option> blur>radial blur>blur method 'zoom'

the line was done by using the 'stroke' option (edit>stroke)

HTH

thanks again

i took those photos just for fun. i guess it was the perfect moment and i didn't know that tongue.gif at the first place until the files were downloaded and viewed.

most of the time when i am too seriuos photographing the fish i end up deleting all the files and not having any single good shot dry.gif

chris, yup he was the one. unfortunately i saw him behind the rock and brought him home at that night. i have 1 which i believe is a female.

mezzacam, it's a pocket size camera fuji f410

hi Budi

He impressed me when I saw him, glad that you got him and hope they breed for you smile.gif

Funny how on the camera you don't think its that good a pic, then you download and go wow thats good ...... to bad it happens in reverse where what you think is good turns to poop dry.gifblush.giflaugh.gif

L2H

Archived