Tangs

Jason

@brucem   quick video of my chituta black chins.    First video is main colony (tank also contains leptosoma kitumba and flavippinis lyamembe).    Second video is one tank of my fry (which are sub adults) and furcifer resha fry (not really fry anymore as they've started breeding in this growout tank).

Cheers,
Jason 

• Like 3

@Blue yonder    I'm at North Lakes in QLD.   Wasn't really posting to sell fry.... was more to show Bruce that particular tank video.   

I've had a lot of interest from NSW but unfortunately I don't have the time to ship currently with work commitments.   Sorry.  

Cheers,
Jason

• Like 1

Very nice @Jason.. when you are ready to ship your fish, let me know 😀.

Nice clean setup, need to find the time to clean up my garage and put more racks in .. 

Edited by MattG_Sydney

@brucem not a problem at all.   Thanks.   I'd love more tangs but the days of going to buy the ones I want is just impossible up here.   I'm still sad I sold all my foai variants a few years back on the birth of my first child.   Never expected it to be so hard to find some again.

@MattG_Sydney will do ;)   if I had a video of the garage then the words nice clean setup would not be used :)   That's one of my tanks in the house, so the boss/wife makes sure I keep it pretty clean.   I don't think she's ever forgiven me for getting rid of the 6 foot planted discus tank for another tang tank!    Good to hear from you. 

Cheers,
Jason  

• Haha 1