Labyrinth Aquarium

CichlidChick77

Hi all,

I have been reading all the fantastic things people have been saying about Andrew and his shop and had a spare few hours up my sleeve this morning so decided I'd go take a look.

I am so glad I went down there! He was amazing! I am fairly new to the hobby and he was full of information and useful tips to the point where he even showed me how to strip a holding female.

I cannot say enough good things about Andrew, Deb (I hope I remembered your name right) and the fish they stock. Best service around!

Everyone should go take a look.

Cheers,

Kristi :)

Wow - Thanks Kristi!

It was wonderful to meet you this morning! Deb and I enjoyed your visit and we're stoked that you came such a long way to see the place.

Come back any time!!!

Andrew.

I finally made the journey to see Andrew at Labyrinth today what a pleasure to meet Andrew after hearing so many stories of his knowledge of the hobby, totally blown away with his easy going manner and knowledge with fish.

So if anyone has any problems or requires excellent fish just go see Andrew.

Spent longer than I should have their and also coughed up(money) a lot in additional fish.

Andrew thanks for the great service and fish. I will be back when I have more room.

Ron

Archived