New life spectrum -- blue buckets please read

LithoMan

I was not offered a refund

Nor do I want a refund

But as a company things like this happen and

Recalls are made and so on.

I will show you video or how I smash them in the water and 30 min later still on the edges of the tank

I'm sure 30 min of soaking they should sink but they don't

And when they flow infront of the aquaclear flow

They go down and float straight back up to the surface

Putting hand in tank and then back in to tub and back in tank and tub

Will eventually ruin the food

And add way too much time to feeding

Once you have fixed the issue please let us know cause I have already bought 2 tubs of other brand food

Either I stick with it or you guys fix issue and ill buy more buckets of nls as well

If I do post video then people will understand my frustration.

I have been using nls for years and a happy customer

Just now you guys having issues and hope you fix it

Cause it really does suck

A sinking pellet that dosnt sink

I am sure if nls knows of issue they would be compensating in some way

Not a bad luck approach to you or buyers.

How ridiculous grab a hand full of pellets and put under water hold for 3 seconds and release lolol imagen doing that to 100 tanks lol drying your hands after every tank you feed lol and if you don't you will end up with more

water in the bucket than in the tanks them self's , sorry but if the label on the food states SINKING pellets well they must SINK if they don't that's false advertising is like any other product in the market if it doesn't perform

how it suppose to it must be recall ,exchange or full refund , people already pay top dollar for the food and if it doesn't perform to what states on the label the manufactured or the distributor must do something about it not

come up with some silly way to use the food to get away from rectifying the problem .

It looks like quality control wasn't done at the factory before sending the product out for sale who's fault is that????? not the customer .

Hi Ducksta,

What i mean is to grab a handful of pellets and put the fist/hand under the water, hold it for three seconds and release. I guarantee all of them will sink.. I do this everyday with my fish, also have told a few to try this and they all agreed the pellets sank.

I see...

Unfortunately, my fish will take my hand off.

And I also don't usually touch the food (use a spoon) or want to wet my hand every night.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Those who would like a full refund please email me and i'll organize it.

waruna@tqtf.com.au

Also it would be good business to let people know when the new stock will be available ( that sinks )

as I wont buy any till I know the problem its been fix

I thought NLS came with a satisfaction guarantee. It's always been that way.

Just return it to your local store and get your money back, simple I would have thought.

It sad to see a strong brand such NLS not ensuring the quality is core value if the bussines. This is clearly a business decision which will damage the brand as someone in management would have known of the issue but turned a blind eye

Hi all, I have the problem also with the 1ml thera A blue buckets a lot of it floats and just ends up going down into sump even if I soak, I agree zigzagfish it says sinking so we shouldn't be getting any sort of floating pellets, just wasting money not happy

I think this has pretty much run its course. A problem has been identified and after the back and forth Waruna has stated that refunds are available. So banging on with the same crap from here seems to be flogging a dead horse.

The only thing that remains to be said is if the retailers have been informed that refunds are available or are refunds coming straight from the importer?

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Those who would like a full refund please email me and i'll organize it.

waruna@tqtf.com.au

Closing the thread as it has run its coarse, plus Waruna has made the offer, so if u feel the need take it up, no need to repost the issue.

Archived