finding multies in canberra

daveho

Mate just apply for access to the classifieds section and put A wtb add in. Or I may have 5 spares but I will have to check. I thinned out my colony a while back so I am not sure how many I have.

Cheers

Rosco

Hi mate,

I have PM'd you back but not good news I am afraid mine are too small to move on.

come up to a meeting at moorebank, its a good night.

i'll give you some for free, i dont post though

But as luck would have it I am heading to the meeting on Saturday so can bring them back if you want to up frankenstrat on his offer.

cheers

Rosco

Frankenstrat, my mobile is 0450 960 108 and we should make the meeting around 7ISH.

No probs Dave if you are super keen you come and grab the fish off me at stoopid O'clock on Sunday morning or just wait until Sunday Arvo and grab them from my place at a more civilised hour. They will be fine in my fish room.

Cheers

Rosco

There is plenty of love floating around isn't there Chris :woohoo: . The 8 multies have gone to their new home :thumb and I have have gotten a little bit of sleep which is nice.

cheers

Rosco

lol yep i think your right, one has taken it upon himself to dig a huge hole under a shell to try and roll it (im guessing) ill be dumping 36 shells in as soon as they arive so it will be interesting to see who builds what territorys

Archived