Blue zaire frontosa

swifto

The Canberra crew turn up with some kitumba's from time to time. I think I have seen some Blue Zaire's once, but it was along time ago.

I might be able to track some down in Robertson. I haven't talked to him in a while and don't know if he has fry.

• 1 month later...

the bloke in daptos website is http://sivmasterscic...sa-for-sale.php

''Blue Zaire Chumbu Frontosa'' 4cm 10 for $650.00

I would love some too look so good!

The guy who breeds these is actually near Woolongong. The guy in Dapto just advertises for him.

I got my Chumbus from him.

You can see them here.

http://www.aceforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=56498&page=1

It depends which ones you are after really. Laurie has WC moba and WC kitumba, he has fry but I am not sure how far his fry are away. The Robertson guy has a heap of fronnie variants but I have not heard heard from him for a while.

It depends which ones you are after really. Laurie has WC moba and WC kitumba, he has fry but I am not sure how far his fry are away. The Robertson guy has a heap of fronnie variants but I have not heard heard from him for a while.

Depend on what type of Zaire Blue frontosa do you want to buy mate, they have different price on it. U will be surprised that in Aust, we have almost of different type of Blue Zaire frontosa. i have some F1 fry from frontosa Chumbu and F1 frontosa Kapampa as well.

Cheers

Peter

I'm after the Chumbu variety,as only as a display fish.After 2 of these fry will do.

My Chumbu was purchased from Ravi in 2011. It was the first Chumbu frontosa which Ravi brought into Australia, only 3 people had them in 2011 was myself, Steve in Dapto and Jamie in Hornsby.

Cheers

Peter

Archived