To Newcastle And Beyond

Link2Hell

Yeah we couldn't have too many forums or it would clutter the forum and make it unfriendly to browse.

The old newcastle forum will still be up for another 6 months (until our gold membership runs out), so you can try posting there as well as on the scp.

Neat :lol:

I too would like to see a seperate Newy/CC classifieds section (But then i guess it's more convenient to use the Sydney classifieds) An option to upload our pics would be great too (for the sole reason i dont have access to web space to host my images :) )

But all that aside, looks brilliant - love the blue :blink

Nikki

:angry:: having trouble with classifieds form ;cut and paste then email can i email the required info to one of the mods and they fillthe form in on my behalf or can please be sent instructional steps starting with how to edit the form pretty please :angry::angry:

Nannat, just copy and paste the form into your email and then add your details into the appropriate spaces. Then email it to one of us and we'll do the rest. You will have access that night at worst (if none of us are online at the time).

Archived